Watch ads for rewards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch ads for rewards

I saw this idea in thekiddie livestream so decided to suggest it here. The idea was that the game will have a option for players to watch an ads for some rewards. I think the reward shouldn’t be too crazy good but good enough for people to be willing to watch it.

Please No!
    Please, please, no!

This is an awful idea...

Corporate advertising has infested far too much these days. Leave this mobile game alone! Find other ways to generate revenue.
    Vi veri universum vivus vici

Comment

Not one time have I ever played this game and thought "man, this would be so much better if I could just watch some commercials now."

Comment

Having people join your alliance only to cause a commercial break..."hi, come join my new alliance and you'll be General" is def enough...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Broken Wing 21 View Post
          Having people join your alliance only to cause a commercial break..."hi, come join my new alliance and you'll be General" is def enough...lol
          No like you can watch an ad if you want to for some free rewards if you want so the game can earn money from free to play players.

Comment

Originally posted by Seaweed View Post

No like you can watch an ad if you want to for some free rewards if you want so the game can earn money from free to play players.
            The problem is with opening that door to sharks in the first place. This may be a 'slippery slope logical fallacy' but once those sharks have a foot hold in the game, they can then start to make demands of the developers if they want to keep the ad revenue coming. It isn't the game making money from free to play members. It's the game making money off ads. Full stop. If the developers are doing fine without the ad revenue, why complicate matters or create complications in the long run?

It wouldn't be a stretch to imagine things spiralling down the inevitable route of being forced to watch a commercial after a battle. At which point, i will delete the game forever.

Again, please no.
            Please, please, please, please, no!!!
            Vi veri universum vivus vici

Comment

Originally posted by Unspeakable1 View Post

The problem is with opening that door to sharks in the first place. This may be a 'slippery slope logical fallacy' but once those sharks have a foot hold in the game, they can then start to make demands of the developers if they want to keep the ad revenue coming. It isn't the game making money from free to play members. It's the game making money off ads. Full stop. If the developers are doing fine without the ad revenue, why complicate matters or create complications in the long run?

It wouldn't be a stretch to imagine things spiralling down the inevitable route of being forced to watch a commercial after a battle. At which point, i will delete the game forever.

Again, please no.
              Please, please, please, please, no!!!
              A game called mobile legend: bang bang has something similar like this and It isn’t bad at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Seaweed View Post

A game called mobile legend: bang bang has something similar like this and It isn’t bad at all.
                Great, go "play" that one and get all the rewards you want...from watching ads.

Comment

Honestly I don’t think it’s that bad. Cuz you get reward after watching an ad and the dev could earn more money so they might be able to release alliance war soon

Comment

Working...
                  X