More passives abilities for gods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More passives abilities for gods

I like passive ability like Hera death strike and Hades necromancer kill. I believe all gods should have one.

Here's my ideas :

Ares : every kill he does give him + 1 force for 1 seconds.

Appolon : maybe, regen ? 50hp/s ? Or death heal : gives a few Hp to other gods when he dies. 5K ?

Zeus : Thunder strike around his body when he dies.

Athena : deals more damage to isolated building ( with no adjacent building ) as strategy goddess that would make sens to target isolated structure. I guess...
    or she can spawn a fighting owl when she dies. I like that idea too.

What about having the possibility to level up passives abilities ? More money to spend, sure, but more feeling of progression too.

What's your thoughts on that ?

PS : Thanks seaweed for the idea.

I like it, especially Athena owl one
    What if for Zeus, instead of a lighting strike, it’s chain lightning?

Comment

Yea kinda wanted them to add passive to all the god beside Hades necromancer touch and Hera death strike. Its gonna be interesting too see.

Comment

what do you meaan by the necromancer kill? all i know, when using reanimate, all nearby enemy skeletons die. and, hera death strike doesn't do much damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Athene View Post
          what do you meaan by the necromancer kill? all i know, when using reanimate, all nearby enemy skeletons die. and, hera death strike doesn't do much damage.
          When Hades does the last hit and kill an enemy troop, it will be reanimated.

Comment

Working...
          X