“Tempting the Fates” battle mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “Tempting the Fates” battle mode

“Spend juice to battle an ~equal level (not trophy) city. Could be any daily challenge city, could be developer base, could be your own city. No assists, just you vs whomever.

I'd offer it this way to reduce inactive or solo players from alliances. Gain and lose trophies accordingly” -Unspeakable1
    His idea, I just made the thread.
    Add on if you would like to, all ideas are welcome!

Originally posted by Mateius View Post
    “Spend juice to battle an ~equal level (not trophy) city. Could be any daily challenge city, could be developer base, could be your own city. No assists, just you vs whomever.

I'd offer it this way to reduce inactive or solo players from alliances. Gain and lose trophies accordingly” -Unspeakable1
    His idea, I just made the thread.
    Add on if you would like to, all ideas are welcome!
    If i attack players my level I only gonna need 1 god

Comment

Originally posted by Seaweed View Post

If i attack players my level I only gonna need 1 god
      What level are ya??

Comment

Originally posted by Mateius View Post

What level are ya??
        99 but I mostly attack player 110+

Comment

why against players at same level? :P i like the idea of having an option of no assists and no defenders tho

Comment

Originally posted by JKs View Post
            why against players at same level? :P i like the idea of having an option of no assists and no defenders tho
            ~equal means roughly equal. Folks/Devs could put a range on it, persay w/in 10lvs of yours. Offered it up to the chopping block as is to prevent those damnable higher level players with Arty Patron from trophy dropping and attacking 20+ level cities lower than their level since there seems to be no other means of stopping it.
            Vi veri universum vivus vici

Comment

Originally posted by Unspeakable1 View Post

~equal means roughly equal. Folks/Devs could put a range on it, persay w/in 10lvs of yours. Offered it up to the chopping block as is to prevent those damnable higher level players with Arty Patron from trophy dropping and attacking 20+ level cities lower than their level since there seems to be no other means of stopping it.
              Couldn’t have said it better

Comment

Working...
              X