Battle Randomizer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle Randomizer

What if there was battle mode called randomizer, where you were matched against a random player, that could be 20 levels higher, or lower then you?
    Of course, this would have to ignore trophies, which could cause a couple problems.
    Keeping in mind that this is just an idea in its begging phases, here are the specifications (I guess?)
    —————————————————————————
    Since it is random, it’s kind of like gambling. You are taking a risk every time you click the battle button. Because of this, I think that the price of the “Randomizer”, should be more costly, say, 1500 Nectar every battle. Even though that may seem like a lot, it is optional to play this game mode, and you don’t need to play it.
    I also think that trophies should not count in this mode. (Pretty self explanatory as to why)
    Coins and stone should be determined by the level of the enemy player, for example, a level 35 and below, should give between 10,000-50,00 stone, and 5000-7500 gold, whereas a level 60 and above should give between 150,000-500,000 Stone and 75,000-200,000 gold. A level 100+ should be giving stone in the ranges of 500,00-1,000,000, and gold in the ranges of 200,000-750,000.
    ——————————————————————————
    As this is still a rough idea, I would love for you guys to add to this thread.
    Yours Truly,
    Seaweed Brain (Thats my GoO name)

i don't think it's gonna work, imagine all the disaster this is gonna cause xD

Comment

Originally posted by JKs View Post
      i don't think it's gonna work, imagine all the disaster this is gonna cause xD
      Would it?
      I don’t see anything too bad about it
      I also forgot to mention that you can’t revenge players that have attacked you in this mode

Comment

but you'd be able to view these attacks from the log :P imagine all the complaints from the players if their base got attacked by insanely higher levels from this mode

Comment

but you'd be able to view these attacks from the log :P imagine all the complaints from the players if their base got attacked by insanely higher levels from this mode
          I see, but couldn’t the devs me so that it’s not visible from the logs, since you can’t revenge?

Comment

Is it a resource-only mode or do you lose and gain trophies?

Comment

I'd suggest "Tempting the Fates" mode instead:

Spend juice to battle an ~equal level (not trophy) city. Could be any daily challenge city, could be developer base, could be your own city. No assists, just you vs whomever.

I'd offer it this way to reduce inactive or solo players from alliances. Gain and lose trophies accordingly.
              Vi veri universum vivus vici

Comment

Originally posted by SGop125 View Post
                Is it a resource-only mode or do you lose and gain trophies?
                Resource only
                You also cannot defend your city if a person attacks it in this mode

Comment

i think no assist mode is pretty interesting tbh, just normal attacks but without assists or defenders :P this could help players who want to go tons of attacks and just focus purely on the attacks

Comment

i think no assist mode is pretty interesting tbh, just normal attacks but without assists or defenders :P this could help players who want to go tons of attacks and just focus purely on the attacks
                    I’m fine with working with you and Unspeakable on their game mode idea, if it’s alright with you guys

Comment

Originally posted by Mateius View Post
                      I’m fine with working with you and Unspeakable on their game mode idea, if it’s alright with you guys
                      It's offered freely in the forum, yours to do with as you please

Comment

Originally posted by Unspeakable1 View Post

It's offered freely in the forum, yours to do with as you please
                        Does it have its own thread?

Comment

Not that I'm aware of??? But honestly, not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Unspeakable1 View Post
                            Not that I'm aware of??? But honestly, not sure.
                            Ok
                            You wanna make one?
                            Or do I have your permission to make one?

Comment

Your idea, i just added 2 cents. No permission needed amigo

Comment

Working...
                              X