Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mario
    replied
    I understand more resources for UW at the moment.
    If you consider to make my request that players can choose which resources to take each round for weekly challenges, that will be great. Alternate OW/UW every week might be the idea but I really don’t need UW resources. If we can pick which world rewards to take, then everyone will be satisfied I think. I don’t mind to play any challenges either using OW/UW gods though.

Anyway, hope you can make it. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• War Hammer
    replied
    Originally posted by CASTIEL View Post
    No one has been forgotten, there will be more Olympus challenges in the future, but with the large amount of new Underworld content just released the challenges have been utilizing those elements. You can still earn large amounts of resources for your Underworld or earn Gold and Stone playing multiplayer and daily challenges at the moment
    CASTIEL thank you. With a new update it makes sense to me to be utilizing all the new UW content for challenges. It helps with an education aspect as well as resources for the UW. Maybe into the future, do OW one week and UW one week.

Chris

Leave a comment:

• CASTIEL
    replied
    No one has been forgotten, there will be more Olympus challenges in the future, but with the large amount of new Underworld content just released the challenges have been utilizing those elements. You can still earn large amounts of resources for your Underworld or earn Gold and Stone playing multiplayer and daily challenges at the moment

Leave a comment:

• Mario
    replied
    Don’t neglect OW players. Now UW rewards challenge three weeks in a row which means no rewards to me. Please let us choose rewards for OW or UW. Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Mario
    replied
    UW rewards challenge again? No thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Hyperion
    replied
    I have no problem playing weekly challenges with Underworld Gods. But we need to have a choice of rewards. Also my clan mates want Stone rewards. People have invested in Olympian cities and are not willing to commit on Underworld bases, at least at the moment

Leave a comment:

• Mario
    started a topic Challenge rewards

Challenge rewards

I am looking forward to playing Golden God challenge from tomorrow and I am guessing we’ll have underworld resources.

Please please let us pick either Gold / Stone or Silver / Obsidian to receive each round. I like weekly challenge and like to boost but sorry I’m not interested in upgrading my UW...
Working...
X