No announcement yet.

Underworld Needed Fixes ASAP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The suggestions are all fine. We might agree/disagree with none/some/all, and that is fine too. There was a lot of different people giving input (and still giving input) for the balance for the underworld so far, so I wouldn't expect any change (from anyone) to get done without a bunch of support from a bunch of different people. So if you have an opinion on balance, certainly post it. I likely won't respond directly to it most of the time, but I'll read it.

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post
      The suggestions are all fine. We might agree/disagree with none/some/all, and that is fine too. There was a lot of different people giving input (and still giving input) for the balance for the underworld so far, so I wouldn't expect any change (from anyone) to get done without a bunch of support from a bunch of different people. So if you have an opinion on balance, certainly post it. I likely won't respond directly to it most of the time, but I'll read it.

leroy
      The biggest thing is to put gems back to 21 per attack. You put so many players off with the increased gem cost. Change it back so people come back to play vs logging in, dump nectar/pomegranates, log out. Social play is gone, solo play is the new game.

Chris

Comment

I’ll second this last point. Obviously I’m biased but the increased cost has changed the mindset to more of a hit and run instead of hanging out in a queue.

Comment

As much as I want to have cheaper attacks being the gem buying player, Olympus has faced constant problem of high level players being stuck in their own pool. It finally has a way out by creating underworld. Everyone gets to start fresh and be included in the pool again. But if we allow gem spenders to attack as freely as before, then this solution would eventually go to nothing for some players. Also the fact that weekly challenges gave players so much gems that I barely see the reason why they should buy the gems in any case. And they are probably the ones who will be tempted to buy gems the most cuz they are the most active players, who win the challenges. But the second point is kinda like an extra, the main thing is the first one, I think.
          Last edited by JKs; January 15, 2021, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kane2 View Post
            Maybe you’ll feel better after knowing how much I have to pay now....59 gems for one lousy attack. Almost triple the normal rate. Maybe Leroy or Castiel can explain how that is fair ˋcause I don’t get triple the loot....
            Is there even a limit to their greed?
            🤣🤣🙈🙈 I dont think i will ever be crossing even level 140 with this gemming structure. I wont ever be spending something like that. I stopped gemming at 38 gems so forget about 59 lol. With just nector burning I may need 10 years to be level 150(I hope) and being solo attacker or 1-1 style attcker I wont be generating heavy nector at all to attack freely. I am not the one who plays in longer ques(No one plays in queu since new gemming structure).

Surely I wont be playing 10 years of patience game. So I think whoever crossed level 150s should be there forever because hardly anyone will be doing volley of attacks we did in past.

Comment

Persephone health needs to be double. She dies way to fast. Recover needs love too. She is really the only thing at this point that tames the bite from gorgons. How did you not get this feedback from beta testers?

Chris

Comment

Underworld cities are no match for Olympus gods. I love all the players who revenge thinking they have any skill. 😂

Chris

Comment

leroy Castiel, Jay or someone else I couldn’t ping, Please tell us if we are complaining in vain or not.. and if you guys are already talking or thinking about balance changes with the feedback we been giving since update came out.

persephone health needs a buff ASAP. She dies right away if Apollo monument gets in the range of the gods..

I mean, we have to deal with what we got. We only have 7 gods on underworld to face bases with 10 temples on Olympus, seems very unfair and it’s very frustrating, like we are having no fun at all. So working on the idea on dealing with what we got, all the gods needs a buff and be really OP until you guys add new ones and consequently nerf them to bring balance again, a lot is unbalanced right now. (Another idea is to make them stronger and healthier at the higher levels, when we start to face bases with more temples than gods)

if The base has many spread out gorgons we can just quit the battle cuz we can’t win, they just eat our gods. We have no power to counter them like Hera revenge or aphro charm. We don’t have an assist strong enough to attack them like VW. The gods aren’t strong enough to kill Hercules on Apollo environment surrounded by pink houses. He kills all gods first. (Is it also possible for you guys change the Persephone alliance assist from grow to heal? It would be much more useful if we could heal UW gods)

And to me one of the biggest problem is that almost all strong gods are melee, if white temple is up they are dead before you take the third temple. So please consider the next god a ranged and strong one, and also to buff the melees health, or to add some kind of damage reduction to grow, or to another power you may find it fit. There’s a lot of options to be chosen but please do it fast we we are begging soooo much

Comment

100% agree to all what Leo said. If even the best player in the game struggles there should definitely be balance changes.
                    After all it should be fun to play,not frustrating.
                    Bases with 6 gorgons? Zero troops for you, have to destroy the whole base by yourself while trying to outheal gorgon damage.
                    Paris stunning my gods while being twice as fast is my favorite situation btw. Much fun finding him...

Underworld defense....does it exist? Haven’t noticed it yet. Losing every single revenge so far.

Comment

Eventually we will have equal numbers of underworld gods as Olympus gods. We do not generally expect 7 underworld gods to be able to defeat 10 Olympus temples. We are not going to buff all the underworld gods and then nerf them all a little bit every time we release a new underworld god.

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post
                        Eventually we will have equal numbers of underworld gods as Olympus gods. We do not generally expect 7 underworld gods to be able to defeat 10 Olympus temples. We are not going to buff all the underworld gods and then nerf them all a little bit every time we release a new underworld god.

leroy
                        Persephone needs a health boost. Love for recover would be nice too.

Chris

Comment

I'm 100% fine with the high gems cost per attack for the underworld... you have 2 attacks an hour doing nothing and unlimited attack with a q of 3-4.
                          The problem is the OW... you have 2 attacks every 3h, you need a q of 12 people at least to get unlimited attack.(which means an attack every 1 hour, helping the rest of the time...)
                          That's why if you want to play, you can play the underworld or nothing or use this high gem cost.
                          It means that the players who don't pay play only the UW and grow faster with it, which is I think not the goal.
                          I think the OW only should have a lower cost in gems per attack or every new players will have a better underworld level than OW in 2 months.

Comment

Originally posted by YODA View Post
                            I'm 100% fine with the high gems cost per attack for the underworld... you have 2 attacks an hour doing nothing and unlimited attack with a q of 3-4.
                            The problem is the OW... you have 2 attacks every 3h, you need a q of 12 people at least to get unlimited attack.(which means an attack every 1 hour, helping the rest of the time...)
                            That's why if you want to play, you can play the underworld or nothing or use this high gem cost.
                            It means that the players who don't pay play only the UW and grow faster with it, which is I think not the goal.
                            I think the OW only should have a lower cost in gems per attack or every new players will have a better underworld level than OW in 2 months.
                            Yoda you make gems every challenge 😍😍😍 you won't mind higher gems per attack. People like me who hardly play challenge and rely only on gems purchases for attacks are real sufferers.. I dont have time to reach challenge leader board. It must require lots of attempts which I dont do and won't be doing. I wish you play my account and I spend gems you make..😉😉 just kidding..

Comment

Even if you win a challenge,that’s just 10k gems. Barely enough for 2 days of farming UW :/

Comment

We should not even have to be correcting such glaring mistakes in this update? The devs should have already spotted them and gave us something that is viable to compete in the Olympus forum, instead of this...comedy. Giving us only seven gods, knowing we will be hitting ten temple, ten monument, and a hero...this is completely a monetary move. I understand that, but why not just give us ten gods to start begin with, why stop at seven? Now we have to beg for updates again. Honestly, please say there is a short term plan, cuz this is just stupid now, higher levels cannot win in UW with fully stacked OW bases; It’s just impossible. If you make it to the last temple, surprise, time expired, too bad; but I assume the devs know this, hence the subliminal motivating factor to spend money on gem packs to buff your gods. We just have to see it for what it is, a business seeking profits. You can suggest stuff all day, point out how they use beta testers that’s are nothing special at all in the game but utilized for their social presence, or how it cost so much in gems to play now, or so many things. Just always remember not one thing has changed because of our suggestions, us, the players. Make a YT channel, and you might be heard.

Comment

Working...
                                X