Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underworld Needed Fixes ASAP!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Underworld Needed Fixes ASAP!

    1. Cerberus needs a 10 percent strength and health increase.
    2. Charon, shades need a strength increase, armor of Styx needs a longer duration.
    3. Persephone needs a 50 percent health increase, and rebirth needs a increased redeploy range as it levels up, it’s simply not enough.
    4. Hades at least for now needs to be a patron god.
    5. Tisiphone needs a 25 percent health increase since she is up close and personal.
    6. Alecto needs a 25 percent health increase and meteor storm needs a strength increase at middle level.
    7. Megaera power plaque needs a strength increase.
    8. All underworld gods need a speed increase.
    9. Please lower gem cost to 21 gems per attack.
    10. If you want us to attack like crazy, I feel like we are beta testing for a second time as a community, therefore give everyone 5000 gems to make this happen.

    If anyone else has any ideas for underworld please continue noting in this thread.

    Chris



  • #2
    Gotta agree on all of them.

    Comment


    • #3
      alecto first power should have a splash damage just like tisiphones to better deal with mobs.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by leo View Post
        alecto first power should have a splash damage just like tisiphones to better deal with mobs.
        Yea I feel like its hardly use in higher level as getting close will get her killed so splash damage on troops can keep her alive.

        Comment


        • #5
          Maybe allow small increase in Area for both Alecto and Tisiphone first ability as they level up. It would give good way to deal with deadly towers and stuff in the higher levels.

          Comment


          • #6
            Persephone recover needs to be boosted as well as Megaera drain.

            Chris

            Comment


            • #7
              I agree with all of this, Especially shade changes, at the moment there is no particular use for shades and they can be charmed (understandably.) They just don’t compare to the normal skeletons.

              Comment


              • #8
                I completely agree with all specially shades change and durability of armor of styx. Your 10th fact is absolutely correct. Now the gaming community are the people who finds and report all major and minor bugs. There should be a proper treatment for the community. 😄😄

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by War Hammer View Post
                  1. Cerberus needs a 10 percent strength and health increase.
                  2. Charon, shades need a strength increase, armor of Styx needs a longer duration.
                  3. Persephone needs a 50 percent health increase, and rebirth needs a increased redeploy range as it levels up, it’s simply not enough.
                  4. Hades at least for now needs to be a patron god.
                  5. Tisiphone needs a 25 percent health increase since she is up close and personal.
                  6. Alecto needs a 25 percent health increase and meteor storm needs a strength increase at middle level.
                  7. Megaera power plaque needs a strength increase.
                  8. All underworld gods need a speed increase.
                  9. Please lower gem cost to 21 gems per attack.
                  10. If you want us to attack like crazy, I feel like we are beta testing for a second time as a community, therefore give everyone 5000 gems to make this happen.

                  If anyone else has any ideas for underworld please continue noting in this thread.

                  Chris

                  From info we got in the past , we know that UW was in beta testing for almost 3 months before release and development of UW started in 2019.
                  Many times in the past, from many different players, the concern of who is doing the beta testing and if is sufficient enough was brought up.
                  Last time we got this answer :
                  Quote
                  "We have an amazing, diverse group of beta testers that thoroughly testy for all types of things, including bugs 🙂".
                  Unquote
                  Taking in consideration all that , my thoughts are that UW was designed to be excactly as it and with reasoning.

                  I understand your position on the need of change of certain things you are mentioning but I believe that hoping for these changes would be unrealistic.
                  Game Over

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Both Dasian and Kiddie only showed attacks on UW cities,never on a normal Olympic base. This is where the current problems are occurring.
                    You can start a battle with Perse in that group and 3 seconds later she is gone. What killed her? Who knows. But that means no resurrection, no heal or power increase for this particular battle.
                    Just 6 max gorgons are enough to kill my gods in seconds, at nearly Lv 60 health.

                    Maybe employ better beta testers than people who are mainly concerned about promoting their social media channels.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Kane2 View Post
                      Both Dasian and Kiddie only showed attacks on UW cities,never on a normal Olympic base. This is where the current problems are occurring.
                      You can start a battle with Perse in that group and 3 seconds later she is gone. What killed her? Who knows. But that means no resurrection, no heal or power increase for this particular battle.
                      Just 6 max gorgons are enough to kill my gods in seconds, at nearly Lv 60 health.

                      Maybe employ better beta testers than people who are mainly concerned about promoting their social media channels.
                      dasian showed attacks on olympus bases but his gods were all 60/60/60/60/60 and with offense cups around 1k. so they were very easy and quick.. we couldnt see the problems we see facing the real game.. perhaps thats the problem with beta testers, as they have so manby gems they upgrade the gods to a certain level and play a few battles but never enough to the point of an acc should be.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by DM View Post

                        From info we got in the past , we know that UW was in beta testing for almost 3 months before release and development of UW started in 2019.
                        Many times in the past, from many different players, the concern of who is doing the beta testing and if is sufficient enough was brought up.
                        Last time we got this answer :
                        Quote
                        "We have an amazing, diverse group of beta testers that thoroughly testy for all types of things, including bugs 🙂".
                        Unquote
                        Taking in consideration all that , my thoughts are that UW was designed to be excactly as it and with reasoning.

                        I understand your position on the need of change of certain things you are mentioning but I believe that hoping for these changes would be unrealistic.
                        It not unrealistic to voice my suggestions to the developers to make the Underworld more enjoyable to play. Adjustments need to be made and I haven’t even given my view on the defense side of Underworld yet. I have been solely focused on attacking.

                        Chris

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by War Hammer View Post
                          1. Cerberus needs a 10 percent strength and health increase.
                          2. Charon, shades need a strength increase, armor of Styx needs a longer duration.
                          3. Persephone needs a 50 percent health increase, and rebirth needs a increased redeploy range as it levels up, it’s simply not enough.
                          4. Hades at least for now needs to be a patron god.
                          5. Tisiphone needs a 25 percent health increase since she is up close and personal.
                          6. Alecto needs a 25 percent health increase and meteor storm needs a strength increase at middle level.
                          7. Megaera power plaque needs a strength increase.
                          8. All underworld gods need a speed increase.
                          9. Please lower gem cost to 21 gems per attack.
                          10. If you want us to attack like crazy, I feel like we are beta testing for a second time as a community, therefore give everyone 5000 gems to make this happen.

                          If anyone else has any ideas for underworld please continue noting in this thread.

                          Chris

                          Last 2 points are dead right. In my alliance every night used to be like festival night..lots of activities but since new gemming structure, people simply log in do fast attacks and Offline.. I have got 90k gems but my motivation to attack has hit rock bottom.. I just have no courage to spend crazy amount of gems and I think they will remain my account forever 🤣🤣

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Maybe you’ll feel better after knowing how much I have to pay now....59 gems for one lousy attack. Almost triple the normal rate. Maybe Leroy or Castiel can explain how that is fair ˋcause I don’t get triple the loot....
                            Is there even a limit to their greed?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by War Hammer View Post

                              It not unrealistic to voice my suggestions to the developers to make the Underworld more enjoyable to play. Adjustments need to be made and I haven’t even given my view on the defense side of Underworld yet. I have been solely focused on attacking.

                              Chris
                              Chris please dont get me wrong . I am not saying that your thoughts / suggestions lag reasoning or wouldn't make UW more enjoyable to play etc . Many times in the past you suggested many things that were well thought through and you gave good valid suggestions. I am just saying that in my understanding, UW was under development for many many months , I am sure devs did lot of tests and they finalised it to be the way it is , that is the reason I said that expecting changes , specially big ones , imo would be unrealistic. But that doesn't mean that expressing your thoughts and opinions would be unnoted or in vain.
                              Game Over

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X