New Heroes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Heroes

I think in one of the next updates should expand on heroes maybe diving into the Rick Riordan side of Greek Mythology (obviously with his approval) for example you could train and level up your heroes at like a camp half blood area.

I also think that heroes such as Percy Jackson, Nico di Angelo, Annabeth Chase, Grover Underworld, Will Solace, Leo Valdez, Piper McClean, Jason Grace, Lester Papadopoulos (Apollo), Meg McCaffery. I also think with this you should lower the price of heroes so that they are more affordable and you can have more heroes.

Another thing that could be added is attacking with these heroes similar to attacking with regular gods. Defensively it could be added that multiple heroes can be used they way now only one can be used via hero academy.

please select if you would like to see this update or not and comment to say what you think should be added with heroes .
    Yes
    15.38%
    No
    84.62%

I think the getting his approval might be hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Seaweed View Post
      I think the getting his approval might be hard.
      Maybe but Uncle Rick probably wouldn’t mind he make money of it and plus there is extra publicity (though he probably doesn’t need it) and the update would go along with making the game where everyone knows the myths because a lot of people on this game have Rick Riordan esque names ex ‘Camp Half Blood’ ‘Camp Jupiter’ and Percy Jackson.

Comment

If the dev somehow do which will be unlikely, the game will explode in popularity.

Comment

Originally posted by Seaweed View Post
          If the dev somehow do which will be unlikely, the game will explode in popularity.
          That’s the one reasons the devs should try

Comment

I don't think this would be a good idea at all. Aside from the considerable expense (if it were even possible), there are still so many heroes from Greek mythology that have yet to be added and cost nothing to include aside from the usual manpower cost of doing whatever it is developers do to make this game work.

This is a fun game with a Greek theme and aesthetic, not a Percy Jackson game. I do think heroes should be cheaper, though, or offer an option to buy with stone or gold instead of ambrosia. I do also wish we could pick our first hero rather than simply being assigned Hercules. The concept of multiple Hero Academies is also interesting, though the cost there would likely have to be balanced carefully, as having multiple heroes could potentially disturb the balance of the game quite a bit. We can only imagine a Paris/Hercules combo and the poor gods who face them.

Comment

Working...
            X