No announcement yet.

Paris (The Hero)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a very secrete information which I will share now. After next update they are introducing 5 new heros and removing 2 gods. You can use 3 heros at a time.

Game name changing to Heros of Olympus.

It will be defence game in future🤓🤓

Comment

That would ruin the game. Nothing else to say. I myself would stop playing.

Comment

As far as sanity goes, and assuming the devs are humanly sane, they would add 3 heroes but won't remove gods, changing the name to heroes of Olympus ain't much better. Doesn't have the ring to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Orion View Post
          As far as sanity goes, and assuming the devs are humanly sane, they would add 3 heroes but won't remove gods, changing the name to heroes of Olympus ain't much better. Doesn't have the ring to it.
          Hahaha obviously kidding. But multiple heros is what herd few times so you might see more than 1 hero after update.

Comment

Getting to keep 2 heroes can give some extra coverage, like Achilles and Odysseus would make a good pair. Extra dimensions like the Underworld, completely different game mode is expected too.

Comment

Originally posted by Reyna View Post

Really? Because I'm level 66 and encounter Paris very often. Just because you don't see him doesn't mean most people don't. Quit assuming things the fact is Paris is very OP.
              Reyna I agree too that Paris is really OP compared to the other Heroes I am just saying it was build and created this way on purpose imo , so I am just saying from past game experience, I personally dont expect him to be nerfed in the upcoming update .
              Game Over

Comment

Originally posted by DM View Post

Reyna I agree too that Paris is really OP compared to the other Heroes I am just saying it was build and created this way on purpose imo , so I am just saying from past game experience, I personally dont expect him to be nerfed in the upcoming update .
                He need to be balanced more.

Comment

I haven't really encountered paris a lot, but that's normally what I do in challenges. Although sometimes, the gods are supercharged. But, at max level, long shot can take out paris.
                  Originally posted by Reyna View Post

Weak!? Paris is the most overpowered hero, he needs to be nerfed not buffed.
                  actually, like i've said, it's easy to kill him. I'm level 69, and when I encounter him, I just use hera as a distraction to kill him with revenge. Also, to speed it up, I use long shot. if long shot upgraded a lot, it can also take out paris. As long as you have artemis.
                  Originally posted by DM View Post

paris has horrible health, that balances it a bit..
                  Originally posted by rockycanyons View Post
                  Before I even start, quick warning there will be a rant here, I rarely rant but this just seems necessary.

Ok, I've been playing over 2 years, and there's this one recent feature that has been very IRRITATING, I just noticed when I came back to the game playing more often, and there's this one thing that ticks me off. This is the hero, Paris. His stun ability is so overpowered that literally, you can't win an attack if a defensive player has Paris, and some people like ME are F2p and not P2W (F2p means free to play and P2w means pay to win) and I just get very frustrated when I see a defense player having Paris because LITERALLY IT is so overpowered that it justs renders your entire attack useless and guarantees the defensive player to win. Especially when you are in like high levels it is so dang annoying. I rarely rant and when I do it is for a very important feature. Here's what I mean, if you are attacking and a player has Paris as a defense they practically can stun you and you have no ability to win. Literally, the time it takes to resolve the effect just makes the attacking pointless.

SUGGESTIONS:

Suggestion one is either make the skill longer or shorten the stun timeframe. Other suggestions could be it is one-time use. This skill is so overpowered like it isn't fair for the attackers.
                  Suggestion #2 is to make it so it literally stuns a god for a second but can literally stun archers and melee units for like 10 seconds. This would be a lot fairer and easier.
                  Suggestion #3 Just outright make the skill only activate if it is outnumbered. Such as if the hero is outnumbered it can literally stun the god and units to go back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please let me know your thoughts in the comments. I just really dislike it and it's really annoying.

Be honest and give constructive crictism.
                  actually, if the base doesn't have apollo temple (but most do), then just use hera's revenge. remember to deploy her near paris, so he will target her. Paris has horrible health, so in a couple of shots, he'll have killed himself. ^_^ also, while that's going on, you should destroy the apolllo temple, if the base has it, and other important buildings with your other gods.

Comment

Bulky heroes like Hercules and Achilles are very difficult to defeat in Apollo environment, more difficult if they're covered with Hermes and Aphrodite houses. Paris and Odysseus and the never-seen Adonis have comparatively low health, you can take them out with Apollo

Comment

yeah. Although I don't have apollo, and i never seem able to save 36 million gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Athene View Post
                        I haven't really encountered paris a lot, but that's normally what I do in challenges. Although sometimes, the gods are supercharged. But, at max level, long shot can take out paris.

actually, like i've said, it's easy to kill him. I'm level 69, and when I encounter him, I just use hera as a distraction to kill him with revenge. Also, to speed it up, I use long shot. if long shot upgraded a lot, it can also take out paris. As long as you have artemis.

paris has horrible health, that balances it a bit..

actually, if the base doesn't have apollo temple (but most do), then just use hera's revenge. remember to deploy her near paris, so he will target her. Paris has horrible health, so in a couple of shots, he'll have killed himself. ^_^ also, while that's going on, you should destroy the apolllo temple, if the base has it, and other important buildings with your other gods.
                        What about people who don't have Hera and/or Artemis? Your strategy only works if people have the exact same gods and stats as you so that doesn't help anyone but you.

Comment

Also, my long shot is only about halfway upgraded. Same with revenge. And, by using other gods to attack other parts of the base, you can just use any gods. But, in events, I have seen that max level long shot can take out a paris (well, I forgot if it was max level).
                          well, most people have one of those two, and, poseidon also works. At high levels, I've almost never seen someone without poseidon. If, water blast and damage is upgraded a lot. I just left for a few hours, and there already are more posts.

Comment

You must know Paris can have hp up to 500,000+ TEN time MAX long shot still cannot kill him.

Comment

500,000+? I think that can only happen if he is boosted by heavily upgraded aphrodite and zeus houses. Also, that would only be for about level 100+ players. What I am saying is that a low level paris (most of the time, as you need lots of stone to keep up strong defenses) can be easily killed. As I am only level 69.

Comment

Originally posted by Athene View Post
                                500,000+? I think that can only happen if he is boosted by heavily upgraded aphrodite and zeus houses. Also, that would only be for about level 100+ players. What I am saying is that a low level paris (most of the time, as you need lots of stone to keep up strong defenses) can be easily killed. As I am only level 69.
                                So true since my Paris got long shot once and died and he is very much upgraded and boosted for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X