Paris (The Hero)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paris (The Hero)

Before I even start, quick warning there will be a rant here, I rarely rant but this just seems necessary.

Ok, I've been playing over 2 years, and there's this one recent feature that has been very IRRITATING, I just noticed when I came back to the game playing more often, and there's this one thing that ticks me off. This is the hero, Paris. His stun ability is so overpowered that literally, you can't win an attack if a defensive player has Paris, and some people like ME are F2p and not P2W (F2p means free to play and P2w means pay to win) and I just get very frustrated when I see a defense player having Paris because LITERALLY IT is so overpowered that it justs renders your entire attack useless and guarantees the defensive player to win. Especially when you are in like high levels it is so dang annoying. I rarely rant and when I do it is for a very important feature. Here's what I mean, if you are attacking and a player has Paris as a defense they practically can stun you and you have no ability to win. Literally, the time it takes to resolve the effect just makes the attacking pointless.

SUGGESTIONS:

Suggestion one is either make the skill longer or shorten the stun timeframe. Other suggestions could be it is one-time use. This skill is so overpowered like it isn't fair for the attackers.
    Suggestion #2 is to make it so it literally stuns a god for a second but can literally stun archers and melee units for like 10 seconds. This would be a lot fairer and easier.
    Suggestion #3 Just outright make the skill only activate if it is outnumbered. Such as if the hero is outnumbered it can literally stun the god and units to go back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please let me know your thoughts in the comments. I just really dislike it and it's really annoying.

Be honest and give constructive crictism.
    Last edited by rockycanyons; December 11, 2020, 06:32 PM. Reason: Added a sentence

Originally posted by rockycanyons View Post
    Before I even start, quick warning there will be a rant here, I rarely rant but this just seems necessary.

Ok, I've been playing over 2 years, and there's this one recent feature that has been very IRRITATING, I just noticed when I came back to the game playing more often, and there's this one thing that ticks me off. This is the hero, Paris. His stun ability is so overpowered that literally, you can't win an attack if a defensive player has Paris, and some people like ME are F2p and not P2W (F2p means free to play and P2w means pay to win) and I just get very frustrated when I see a defense player having Paris because LITERALLY IT is so overpowered that it justs renders your entire attack useless and guarantees the defensive player to win. Especially when you are in like high levels it is so dang annoying. I rarely rant and when I do it is for a very important feature. Here's what I mean, if you are attacking and a player has Paris as a defense they practically can stun you and you have no ability to win. Literally, the time it takes to resolve the effect just makes the attacking pointless.

SUGGESTIONS:

Suggestion one is either make the skill longer or shorten the stun timeframe. Other suggestions could be it is one-time use. This skill is so overpowered like it isn't fair for the attackers.
    Suggestion #2 is to make it so it literally stuns a god for a second but can literally stun archers and melee units for like 10 seconds. This would be a lot fairer and easier.
    Suggestion #3 Just outright make the skill only activate if it is outnumbered. Such as if the hero is outnumbered it can literally stun the god and units to go back.

Please let me know your thoughts in the comments. I just really dislike it and it's really annoying.

I agree with you. Paris is extremely annoying when attacking. Another suggestion is to take away the stun and replace it with an ability that slows the gods including how fast they attack.

Comment

True. I never understood point of introducing hero with this type of ability. Hero has insane range so rarely you get chance to kill him. So basically you need to keep taking this Stun throughout the battle.

Comment

For bases with Paris just ignore him and let him stun the tanks

Comment

And you can get gems from event

Comment

Totally disagee. I think Paris is fine the way he is. I find patron Artemis very annoying and overpowered but I dont think people would like nerfing her, so I'll just have to live with it

Comment

Originally posted by Trojan View Post
              Totally disagee. I think Paris is fine the way he is. I find patron Artemis very annoying and overpowered but I dont think people would like nerfing her, so I'll just have to live with it
              Do you have Paris at your base?

Comment

Originally posted by Reyna View Post

Do you have Paris at your base?
                Obviously lol. But when i attack bases with Paris I start from Hero academy or somewhere close so I can kill him right away

Comment

I believe that's probably why you think he's not that bad because you have him and he helps you.

Comment

At moderate levels like mine, i rarely ever get paris, but whenever I do, for some reason the base with Paris has Hades environment 90% of the time 🤷
                    ​​​​

Comment

I too agree paris is somewhat hard. I'm lv 84 now and if i got a base with paris, i let him aim athena while she is in aegis and kill hero with water blast. So there's no deference for me other than other bases. However i think paris's stunning rate is high and should be reduced. If not we have to kill him very quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorr View Post
                        True. I never understood point of introducing hero with this type of ability. Hero has insane range so rarely you get chance to kill him. So basically you need to keep taking this Stun throughout the battle.
                        I agree. It's so overpowered it's nearly impossible to kill him. Maybe they could introduce us to a god that has the ability to nerf the status. For example: Apollo, or the medicine god what is his name Apeocholos or something? Idk the god's name but maybe the medicine god could help nerf it. Like he enables all the gods to not be able to get stunned or any status effects for a certain amount of time like probably half the time it takes to reuse it.
                        Last edited by rockycanyons; December 14, 2020, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Trojan View Post

Obviously lol. But when i attack bases with Paris I start from Hero academy or somewhere close so I can kill him right away
                          But some bases have the hero academy like near the temples so it isn't always useful. Besides, not everyone is as high of a level as you probably are. You probably have like 7 or 8 gods but not everyone has that. I'm posted this because some people only have 4 to 5 gods so I feel like despite the number of gods Paris should be able to be defeatable with any amount of gods whether it is 1 or 2 to 7 or 8 who knows what the amounts are. I just don't think it's fair for the lower levels one's who just unlocked the hero's to have to deal with Paris if there is one in their level. They don't have that power like others so it makes it so unfair for them because they don't have that overpowered hero like others. Sure there may be events that give gems but that's like out of probably 10k or more players only like 100 I think (I haven't checked how many Gods of Olympus game have now) get it so it isn't really easy to get it besides half the time it's the same people as the previous event but I may be wrong. When I made sure if it was the same people back like a year ago it was when I tested it so, if you have the proof to prove me wrong that it isn't please do so if you want to. I know I may sound obnoxious or rude right now and I'm sorry about that but you aren't being open-minded (since you are just kinda not seeing what I'm trying to say IMO), because just because you have Paris doesn't mean that others do so they don't have that advantage where they know what Paris' skills are and how much attack they do when it is upgraded.

Comment

Originally posted by rockycanyons View Post

SUGGESTIONS:

To re-explain suggestion #1 when it says longer it means the time frame that it takes for the hero to reuse the skill. Shorten the stun timeframe refers to the gods being stunned. This applies to the first sentence, all the other sentences are worded the way they should be worded.

Comment

For people who say kill paris at the start of the game here is the point: I consider you have all gods and attacking little higher or equal levels to that of yours.

If you do that you loose good amount of inspiration, slow time and blood lust time and during this time waste you can actually kill 2 temples and regroup. For anyone who wants to see what i mean this is friendly invitation for you to team " Les Rebels".

Just a few hrs visit and you will understand what you will be countering if you happen to play longer enough. I am not trying to recruit people but you can see what I mean.

Comment

Working...
                              X