Game progress saving system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game progress saving system

I feel like the progress saving system of this game is a bit trouble as we have to link acc from device to another device. We can see most of the rest online games save player's progress to Google play acc/ gmail acc. so we can regain our acc antime as we wish and we can share the same acc among different devices. Also some games save player's progress to game ID's. (ex:- supercell id). So i would like to request such game progress saving system in order to make our acc more secure coz i know two of my friends lost their acc's due to breaking the phone. Plz pay your kind attention to this.....!! Thanks. 👍👍👍💕💕💕
    ​​​​
    Last edited by Black Panther; November 30, 2020, 06:26 AM.

I thought it already saves progress on google play since when i enter the game that google play icon and my google play games username shows up

Comment

For me also Google play icon and Google play games username was displayed at the time i bagan playing this. But since last 3-5 months,that Google play icon and username isn't displayed. I don't know what's the reason for that. Devs and forum members plz share your ideas. 🙏🙏🙏😀😀😀

Comment

The game saves progress on your device as well as your google play services account. It's pretty much enough to be done.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Panther View Post
          For me also Google play icon and Google play games username was displayed at the time i bagan playing this. But since last 3-5 months,that Google play icon and username isn't displayed. I don't know what's the reason for that. Devs and forum members plz share your ideas. 🙏🙏🙏😀😀😀
          You might've accidentally turned off Google Play linking in the in-game settings. Turn it back on and you'll get the Google Play welcome you every time you enter the game.

Comment

Here, we've talked about having an optional email address field that you can fill out so you can restore your account using that email address if necessary. Something for a future release though; the next release is already feature complete and is just in testing.

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post
              Here, we've talked about having an optional email address field that you can fill out so you can restore your account using that email address if necessary. Something for a future release though; the next release is already feature complete and is just in testing.

leroy
              Why taking so long tho? I might die waiting

Comment

Yeah, taking forever.... Waiting....

Comment

Can I sue them if I die waiting? XD

Comment

Originally posted by Orion View Post

You might've accidentally turned off Google Play linking in the in-game settings. Turn it back on and you'll get the Google Play welcome you every time you enter the game.
                    No sorry i haven't turn it off since i began to play this. It was kept on. But that Google play welcome doesn't appear when entering the game. It's the problem to me. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post

leroy
                      Thanks for your kind feedback leroy. It's happy to hear about that upcoming feature. Thanks for helping us to secure our acc's. Good luck with the next update.. ..!! 👍👍👍😀😀💜💜💜

Comment

Yes it sucks i havent got that symbol for like 5 6 months

Comment

I just took a really old device of mine and linked my account to it for emergency situations lol

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosFromIMMORTALS View Post
                            Can I sue them if I die waiting? XD
                            HMM, would you be alive lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Orion View Post
                              HMM, would you be alive lmao.
                              You can sue them for me lol

Comment

Working...
                              X