Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gods!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gods!!

    Hi,
    My name is Blake. I am 13 years old. I love this game and I have a very good idea for the next god you could add.

    Hephaestus:
    Weapon - Hammer
    Attacks:
    1. Hephaestus' body becomes fire and damage and hit rate are increased (upgrade increases damage and hit rate)
    2. Hephaestus summons a wall of fire like Tidal Wave that causes a lingering fire effect similar to Rot (tidal wave causes more damage and fire effect stays longer and deals more damage)
    3. Hephaestus summons a number of mini volcanoes that spew lava that flies up and lands on buildings and causes a large amount of damage and a spreading fire effect (upgrade increases amount of volcanoes and amount of lava spewed and damage caused by fire effect)
    Starting stats:
    Health - 4000
    Damage - 900
    Hit rate (per second) - 0.5
    1st attack hit rate increase - 0.2% (0.6)
    1st attack damage increase - 10%

    2nd attack wave damage - 400
    2nd attack fire effect damage - 100/second
    2nd attack fire effect linger - 5 seconds

    3rd attack volcanoes - 3
    3rd attack lava amount - 4 per volcano
    3rd attack lava damage - 200
    3rd attack fire effect linger - 10 seconds


  • #2
    Epic!!!!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Great work Blake.....
      Guys correct me if I'm wrong.. but that starting health stat looks even lower than Aphrodite's starting stat....
      I dont think making the god of blacksmiths and forges so weak would be anywhere near justifiable.... even with a crazy attack stat...

      Comment


      • #4
        well my reasoning was he was deformed, but maybe he could just move slower.

        Comment


        • #5
          maybe 4500 would be better and he just moves a lot slower
          also his hit rate is pretty low so i guess you could increase it or something.

          Comment


          • #6
            He should be more of a tank and deal high damage since he can forge armor and weapons but has low attack rate and speed to balance it out

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Night Fury View Post
              Great work Blake.....
              Guys correct me if I'm wrong.. but that starting health stat looks even lower than Aphrodite's starting stat....
              I dont think making the god of blacksmiths and forges so weak would be anywhere near justifiable.... even with a crazy attack stat...
              Look at the starting strength, it's 900, even more than Ares. I think low health abd high strength makes it balanced??

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Orion View Post

                Look at the starting strength, it's 900, even more than Ares. I think low health abd high strength makes it balanced??
                Having higher attack than god of War is nowhere near balanced dude.... Neither is having health lower than a goddess who is only about love and beauty...
                He is a MAN who is buff and ripped from working in the forges all day.. So health near 7.5k is much more understandable... and attack stat should be lower than ares too... idc how much, just have a gap coz he's the god of war and you can't one up that

                Comment


                • #9
                  Then, I think about 6k starting health and 650 starting strength is about good. God of blacksmiths has to have more strength than other gods, idc if it's lower than Ares.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Orion View Post
                    Then, I think about 6k starting health and 650 starting strength is about good. God of blacksmiths has to have more strength than other gods, idc if it's lower than Ares.
                    True that... somewhere with the Health above Zeus and Damage below Ares is the sweet spot.....

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      he should have the health and damage as Cerberus

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        i guess its been well tweaked then

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          so 6.5k health, 650 strength, slow movement, low hit rate

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Blake Markulin View Post
                            so 6.5k health, 650 strength, slow movement, low hit rate
                            That’s lovely


                            now go request a position in the devs team

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              i had an idea... what if his weapon could change between things and his third attack too

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X