Hero (changes-wishlist)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hero (changes-wishlist)

Hercules and Achilles- immunity to Hera Revenge and increased movement speed.

Odysseus- ability to see through Aphrodite Awe so his keen sight allows his attack to hit her

Paris- longer stun duration

Chris

due to monogodder dont need to kill heroes, Why Dev made heroes are extremly health againt only slowpush? Alot of 600,000-800,000 hp there. Some time All 5 gods with slowtime and inspiration cannot kill it.

Comment

They should add a hero that focus on speed

Comment

Originally posted by War Hammer View Post

Odysseus- ability to see through Aphrodite Awe so his keen sight allows his attack to hit her

Chris
        I want to add - These changes update release in 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosFromIMMORTALS View Post
          They should add a hero that focus on speed
          Heard of the female hero Atalanta? She was know for her swift running and shooting capabilities.... Plus she'd be the first female hero so that'd be nice

Comment

Originally posted by Demeter View Post
            due to monogodder dont need to kill heroes, Why Dev made heroes are extremly health againt only slowpush? Alot of 600,000-800,000 hp there. Some time All 5 gods with slowtime and inspiration cannot kill it.
            I agree. Heros should give advantage against particular attack style. You either defend well against mono or slowpush attacking. So far heros give issues to slowpush guys. If paris starts attacking closest enemy unit ( gods or troops) then it will be better against monogod players. At the moment all heros just focus on slowpush guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorr View Post

I agree. Heros should give advantage against particular attack style. You either defend well against mono or slowpush attacking. So far heros give issues to slowpush guys. If paris starts attacking closest enemy unit ( gods or troops) then it will be better against monogod players. At the moment all heros just focus on slowpush guys.
              Paris is kinda good against hit and run strat

Comment

Everyone had Oddy before Paris added and now everyone has Paris. Sorry Adonis, I rarely see you

Every update the game goes one direction or just not so many variations there and I think that’s the hard part to keep motivation to play... at least to me.
                Last edited by Mario; October 19, 2020, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mario View Post
                  Everyone had Oddy before Paris added and now everyone has Paris. Sorry Adonis, I rarely see you

Every update the game goes one direction or just not so many variations there and I think that’s the hard part to keep motivation to play... at least to me.
                  Attack my base then you will find Hercules . For that you need to drop far below in trophies . I still don't have enough resources to buy any hero. I don't spend any gems on defence part so you will see Hercules in my base for next few months I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorr View Post

Attack my base then you will find Hercules . For that you need to drop far below in trophies . I still don't have enough resources to buy any hero. I don't spend any gems on defence part so you will see Hercules in my base for next few months I think.
                    He moves extremely slow but I like his powerful hit so I use him sometimes but he rarely hits gods because when he reaches gods all temples are gone 😂😂😂

Comment

Chris
                      imo heroes having special abilities to Gods will create confusion in long term , specially with addition of more heroes . there are more possibilities in that path , hero immune to wrath , hero immune to hawkstorm , hero not affected by slow time , hero invisible to cerberus , hero not affected by hermes dash , immune to zeus chain lighting or lighting storm , immune to ares whirlwind or battle charge attack , invisible to hoplites/arches or/and skellies, invisible to any assist troop power , a hero that could recieve heal defence assist power etc

Comment

Originally posted by Demeter View Post
                        I really cant understand why Paris stun effect , affects more than one god ? cant find any logic to it..

Comment

Originally posted by DM View Post

imo heroes having special abilities to Gods will create confusion in long term , specially with addition of more heroes . there are more possibilities in that path , hero immune to wrath , hero immune to hawkstorm , hero not affected by slow time , hero invisible to cerberus , hero not affected by hermes dash , immune to zeus chain lighting or lighting storm , immune to ares whirlwind or battle charge attack , invisible to hoplites/arches or/and skellies, invisible to any assist troop power , a hero that could recieve heal defence assist power etc
                          I’m confused why not one of the gods can counter monogod attackers. But whatever.

Have a good day.

Chris

Comment

I’m confused why not one of the gods can counter monogod attackers. But whatever.

Have a good day.

Chris
                            Because Hermes regroup forever broke any balance the game ever had. Inspiration and Bloodlust remaining active after regroup is also a huge boon. Removing that one aspect would likely rebalance everything. But who cares about that? New shiny objects will be coming our way soon! You might even get that shiny thing you wanted many years ago. Joy!
                            Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! Whiners need not apply.

Comment

Paris stun does a splash damage

Comment

Working...
                              X