Zeus Assist Power Redemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeus Assist Power Redemption

Now that we know it is possible for troops/gods to get stunned(Paris)....
    Wouldn't it be nice to add a teeny tiny stun power to the Zeus' Zap(like 0.125 sec for the highest bases) so that it motives the poor people who have it to use it more, and also motivates the smart people who don't have it yet to buy it...
    Such a low boost wouldn't make THAT BIG of a difference for mid level players, but at higher levels, with 5 or 6 assisters, having gods stuck for .5 seconds would be a fun twist.....
    This is just a suggestion to make Zap properly useful, feel free to suggest different stun-time values or features, or even disagree.
    PeaceāœŒ
    Last edited by Aditya Atre; September 11, 2020, 02:59 AM. Reason: Grammar

That would be way too big of a power boost. Paris is hero that requires you to spend resources to get his special ability. If Zap could do the same thing (for a god that every player starts with) it would defeat the purpose of getting the hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Goob View Post
      That would be way too big of a power boost. Paris is hero that requires you to spend resources to get his special ability. If Zap could do the same thing (for a god that every player starts with) it would defeat the purpose of getting the hero.
      Yea i get that, and I would like to downscale......
      So even half of one tenth of a second, or 0.005 second is too much too? You may think it is useless, but even such small time period might make a difference

Comment

Maybe stun a group of troops/units instead of Gods for 1 sec and at top levels for 2 sec
        Stunning gods is just to over powered in my opinion and will be a big boost for the defender and not much boost for the attacker

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosFromIMMORTALS View Post
          Maybe stun a group of troops/units instead of Gods for 1 sec and at top levels for 2 sec
          Stunning gods is just to over powered in my opinion and will be a big boost for the defender and not much boost for the attacker
          I agree, it will be easier if just set to stun anything under 5k health or something, or maybe it could work on defenses too

Comment

Working...
          X