Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we have revenge button in history book?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we have revenge button in history book?

Can we have revenge in history book? Revenge in each attack?
    We can revenge who we want.
    We can revenge many players instead of this time we can revenge only last player attack us.
    Last edited by Demeter; May 21st, 2020, 12:56 AM.

Yes please!
    "Legion of Tartarus". They're so hot right now

Comment

Why not

Comment

It's been asked for before. It's in Aegis' best interest to keep you on the game as much as possible. The fact that revenges are fleeting causes people to "check" in to the game as often as possible. Just as we have altars and decorations that don't auto-collect. As much as many players would love rev on demand, I don't see it ever happening. Perhaps devs will chime in and say it's a great idea, but I'm doubtful.
        Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! Whiners need not apply.

Comment

I think that's pretty much like every game. I mean, if we have system that auto collects decorations and everything, there's no point of the game.

Comment

Does it okay if It cost more 100 nectar every haft hour pass. limit at 800 nactar?

Comment

It would break the game quite a bit before the players reach level 100.... Same loot at 1/5th nectar consumption or basically 5x efficiency, and you get to choose whether to go for a battle or not(when you know you are gonna lose)
              So yeah.... it would be fun playing but would disbalance stuff like hell

Comment

Add a time limit, easy enough. But I would like it as well, it’s an issue when there’s farmers out there who spoil our legitimate revenge opportunities

Comment

and possibly add a rise in cost based on age of the revenge on an hourly basis

Comment

Working...
                  X