Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bases have independent defence trophies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bases have independent defence trophies.

I have 2 suggestions here.

1. For those of us who have multiple bases, it would be cool if each base had independent defensive trophies. When you buy a new base it could start equal to the one with the highest level.
    Your total trophy that is displayed on leaderboards, alliance etc would be from either the highest base or the currently active base.

2. Each base be added to the pool of bases that are attacked, maybe you can have a check box in the base selection menu that you can check when you are ready for it to be attacked.
    "Legion of Tartarus". They're so hot right now

This is an excellent idea. It would prevent players from farming defense to certain extent. Not to mention the fact that it would increase the variety of bases being included in the pool. It would be amazingly fun to watch different bases bringing different outcome. But I also think the revenge must only be allowed to the one with highest trophy otherwise it might cause another form of revenge farming.

leroy
    Last edited by Markers; April 22, 2020, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Markers View Post
      This is an excellent idea. It would prevent players from farming defense to certain extent. Not to mention the fact that it would increase the variety of bases being included in the pool. It would be amazingly fun to watch different bases bringing different outcome. But I also think the revenge must only be allowed to the one with highest trophy otherwise it might cause another form of revenge farming.
      You only get 1 revenge at a time anyway but you would have to make sure that people with multiple bases aren't getting way more gold from defenses than everyone else. 2 bases would effectively double the defensive gold income, and this would have to be mitigated. I wouldn't mind dividing earned gold by the amount of bases I have available to battle, so if I have 2 bases, I only get half what I usually get when I am attacked, but I would get attacked twice as much so it balances out.

Comment

I think that should be the privilege being given to those who put in amount of effort to create multiples of decent bases. The more bases you invest in, the more gold you will earn. Like actual farming. Not the game farming. I think this is such a great idea. There's no reason why developers WOULDN'T like this idea. It would help the game in every single way. The only players who would disagree with this idea would be the ones who are currently, or occasionally, using defense farming to their advantages.
        Last edited by Markers; April 22, 2020, 08:42 AM.

Comment

You would have to have a deterrent for people just copying and pasting the same base and doubling their gold. Otherwise it will just become pay to win.

Comment

Believe it or not, it takes effort to Ctrl C V the entire base, especially at higher levels. It's not as simple as pressing two buttons on laptop. It takes dedication and effort. Regardless, I think we should make three the maximum bases that could be open to the pool. Nearly everyone can afford to have three bases. So noone would be missing out.

Comment

Believe it or not, it takes effort to Ctrl C V the entire base, especially at higher levels. It's not as simple as pressing two buttons on laptop. It takes dedication and effort. Regardless, I think we should make three the maximum bases that could be open to the pool. Nearly everyone can afford to have three bases. So noone would be missing out.
              Nah bro its too easy......copy one layout, and paste it to another and you're gg!

Comment

Originally posted by Aditya Atre View Post

Nah bro its too easy......copy one layout, and paste it to another and you're gg!
                No, he was talking about copying from other people, entirely new base. But doesn't matter. We can limit the active bases to three. Nearly everyone would have access to at least three bases, so no one is gaining unfair advantages that others cannot have.

Comment

No, he was talking about copying from other people, entirely new base. But doesn't matter. We can limit the active bases to three. Nearly everyone would have access to at least three bases, so no one is gaining unfair advantages that others cannot have.
                  No I wasn't actually. If you have more bases open to the attacking pool and get attacked twice as much. You could copy your own base and just have increased gold income.

Comment

Originally posted by Madcarrot View Post

No I wasn't actually. If you have more bases open to the attacking pool and get attacked twice as much. You could copy your own base and just have increased gold income.
                    Oh ok, I misunderstood then. But like I said, doesn't matter. Everyone would gain this advantage and be limited to having three bases.

Comment

I don’t see this as a good idea because if that got implemented I already can see the crying babies ‘who don’t like to get beaten’ putting a nerfed base with low def cups right after attack someone they don’t like just to not get beaten again and give no loot to others.

what about leaderboard, it would go crazy! I can have a base with 4500 defense and a nerfed one with 1k def cups. I’m on top 10 and then all of the sudden I wouldn’t be anymore just to change a base.. sounds too confusing to me

Comment

Originally posted by leo View Post
                        I don’t see this as a good idea because if that got implemented I already can see the crying babies ‘who don’t like to get beaten’ putting a nerfed base with low def cups right after attack someone they don’t like just to not get beaten again and give no loot to others.

what about leaderboard, it would go crazy! I can have a base with 4500 defense and a nerfed one with 1k def cups. I’m on top 10 and then all of the sudden I wouldn’t be anymore just to change a base.. sounds too confusing to me
                        Agree. Interesting idea but I think impractical and unworkable

Comment

Originally posted by leo View Post

Maybe a couple of ways around this would be revenge attacks are only against the highest trophy base (so other bases are only available to regular attacks)

Also perhaps a better option for the leaderboards would be to count your highest base rather than your active one.

Comment

Maybe a couple of ways around this would be revenge attacks are only against the highest trophy base (so other bases are only available to regular attacks)

Also perhaps a better option for the leaderboards would be to count your highest base rather than your active one.
                            leo Yes I was going to say this exact same thing yesterday, but it was 5 am and I didn't trust myself to describe this logically with proper grammar. So I decided to reply in the morning instead. But Madcarrot already did, so no harm done.

Comment

Right now I have the highest defensive trophies in a long time, so I can just copy and past that base to a different slot and never use the slot again. That way on leaderboard I will always have a good spot because of a buffed defensive cups that I had months, years ago.. I see many many ways that this could go wrong

Comment

Working...
                              X