Stats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats?

As developers do you guys track stats? If so I’d love to access them. Maybe we go pay to access a one time report or pay x number of gems a month for a running report. I’m thinking win/loss %, how you fared on easy/med/hards, running record against certain opponents/alliances or certain god enviros. It’s nerdy and very Bill James/Moneyballish but I think it would be cool. Of course the point is moot if there’s no record of it on your end.

I would be interested in something like this... I change base every single day, and I have a different environment for each base with the intent if having all 10 different environments. (So far I have 8).

I would be very interested in seeing which bases fare the best, and the numbers. When I get to 10 I will probably start keeping a spreadsheet but it would be better to have something in game.
    "Legion of Tartarus". They're so hot right now

Comment

I would be interested as well in extra stats. Such as those asked by goob
      i was also wondering if you plan to add an assist leaderboard. Individual and clan leaderboard based on assist number.
      as some of us have big collectice strategies it would be interesting
      Either as an extra competition or as choice criteria for players
      if not i would be very interested in a one shot top ten in number of assists

Comment

Originally posted by Sgtpembry View Post
        I would be interested as well in extra stats. Such as those asked by goob
        i was also wondering if you plan to add an assist leaderboard. Individual and clan leaderboard based on assist number.
        as some of us have big collectice strategies it would be interesting
        Either as an extra competition or as choice criteria for players
        if not i would be very interested in a one shot top ten in number of assists
        You can see how many assists players in your alliance make already... go to alliance chat, press the button on the top right corner and it shows you all of your team mates, their trophies and how many assists they have made.

Comment

Thanks madcarrot
          I already use the data in my alliance.
          it doesn t give the total amoiunt for the alliance unless you sum it up manually (that i already do) and i don t have info about what other teams do unless i check them manually and that s tedious and probably incomplete
          on the same level i can check individual performance but it would be easier ti have a leaderboard or at least a one shot status

Comment

It doesn t seem like i ll get an assist leaderboard anyrime soon
            As i m still very interested and it looks like a lot of clans are represented here. I propose to collect data by polling you here and aggregating the data myself
            so i propose that you post as a response the biggest assist score of each one s alliance and that should be as as close as it can get

Comment

I start

Sgtpembry (hakuna royal) 577810

Comment

aa the hossenpheffer, shock n awe, a little over 400k

Comment

Legion of Tartarus, our highest is Lugiel with around 290k

Comment

Working...
                  X