Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alliance members

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Alliance members

    In the alliance tab there Shud be a display of total no. Of members online and there should be green dot against the names of online members because if you are gonna play hard then you can see if people are active otherwise you could simply play easy or normal

  • #2
    No one has the obligation to help in attacks. Maybe someone is in a hurry. Or doing daily challenge or the weekly. Maybe the person is on but designing a new base, sparring teammates or just not in the mood to assist. There’s a lot of possibilities.if this become a thing it won’t change peoples behave. And imo game is fine this way.. please do not add this feature

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Alkaleo View Post
      In the alliance tab there Shud be a display of total no. Of members online and there should be green dot against the names of online members because if you are gonna play hard then you can see if people are active otherwise you could simply play easy or normal
      Agree with this. I’ve asked for this feature also. They have the green dot on the forum when someone is online, why not make it in the game as well? Having this feature let’s us know who’s on and who are active and can help or defend.

      Also, they need to get rid of the time when the player was last seen active from the alliance list. Like, Kitten active “recent” or “10 minutes ago.”

      Nobody else outside the alliance should know who is currently online or active but the members within the alliance. Same as nobody is obligated to help anyone, it’s also nobody’s business outside the alliance when a player is last active or not.

      Comment


      • #4
        Perfect kitten

        Comment


        • #5
          What about people who do not want their alliance members to know they are online? Like leo said, they may be working on their bases or challenges without wanting to attack or assist. Unless they give us the option for turning off active status, like Facebook.

          Comment


          • #6
            Thanks you have replied to 3 of my posts🤩😉

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Markers View Post
              What about people who do not want their alliance members to know they are online? Like leo said, they may be working on their bases or challenges without wanting to attack or assist. Unless they give us the option for turning off active status, like Facebook.
              agree, you would need to have ahide option for these situations, too much effort
              Last edited by Hossenpheffer; February 8, 2020, 05:08 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Why didn't you help me?! You were on! I hate you!

                Disgruntled Man has left the alliance
                SILENCE IS FOO!

                Comment


                • #9
                  If they can have the option to hide active or inactive status, it would be great. It’s the same as the “recent” or last seen active 5 minutes ago.

                  You’re online as it shows it’s “recent” but how come you didn’t help me? ...Disappointed player left the alliance...

                  I still think players outside the alliance shouldn’t be able to see when a player is active or not by showing a time stamp of when they’ve last helped or defended from alliance lineup.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Kitten View Post
                    If they can have the option to hide active or inactive status, it would be great. It’s the same as the “recent” or last seen active 5 minutes ago.

                    You’re online as it shows it’s “recent” but how come you didn’t help me? ...Disappointed player left the alliance...

                    I still think players outside the alliance shouldn’t be able to see when a player is active or not by showing a time stamp of when they’ve last helped or defended from alliance lineup.
                    Fully agree with that last part

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X