• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little request of alliance wars and much more

Hey guys I have an issue
    I feel the cost of 6th and 7th god is a real lot
    And also the spartan barracks
    It's really cool in the start then it goes real hard
    It goes boring as there are no alliance competition there Shud be an alliance war every week and increase the kick limit of captain

Good luck, we’ve been asking for alliance wars for at least a couple of years now.

Comment

Oh my god seriously
      Why haven't they added it then...

Comment

Don't worry...after complaining endlessly that the devs suck because we don't have alliance wars, we'l eventually get alliance wars and then everyone will complain endlessly that the devs sucks because it failed to meet expectations or is deficient somehow :-D
        SILENCE IS FOO!

Comment

As the saying goes, “beggars can’t be choosers.” Instead of complaining, why not offer solutions or suggestions to improve a feature (alliance wars) that we’ve been asking for.

Comment

You are right please see towards my complain in the bug subject

Comment

My complaint is the adding of new features when so much is broken. Which would be my continued complaint when alliance wars get added. I never asked for nor want alliance wars, so there's nothing I can contribute to it.
              SILENCE IS FOO!

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post
                Don't worry...after complaining endlessly that the devs suck because we don't have alliance wars, we'l eventually get alliance wars and then everyone will complain endlessly that the devs sucks because it failed to meet expectations or is deficient somehow :-D
                rofl soooo true

Comment

I wish they add alliance war already.

Comment

I still get fuzzy on what other players mean when they say "Alliance Wars." Don't get me wrong, great concept. More like who's rendition of the concept are we judging this on? Are we looking for something like CoC's Clan Wars? If that's the case, play CoC. Enjoy the wait times.

'Alliance Wars' is one topic where I'm really curious about more specific detail. I cannot stress enough that I'm actually not being disparaging. I enjoy creative concepts. Community city maps? Democratically chosen Gods or shall alliance officers hold all the power? How are our buildings and/or Gods developed? Percentage based victories or all or nothing victories? How are spoils earned, if at all? Bypass the building stuff altogether and make an arena where it's your gods versus my gods in an equally hostile environment with community assists? I would hope that after the years of teasing us with Alliance Wars that they'd go a different route than CoC.

​​​​​Aside from general curiosity, I'm remarkably indifferent to whether or not Alliance War happens. I don't think it'll have a profound impact on my playing. But i really like hearing folks' thoughts on it.
                    Vi veri universum vivus vici

Comment

It been said that it is being worked on but we just never heard a word about its progress. Bet its not being worked on anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X