Click image for larger version

Name:	916B8096-2125-4B5D-B9A4-D02B0FDD6217.png
Views:	95
Size:	3.73 MB
ID:	40823Click image for larger version

Name:	E255D756-CBFB-4F56-AA09-3FCAA4A94EF2.png
Views:	130
Size:	3.87 MB
ID:	40822 Devs if you need more revenue, hope you make more variety to the current game packs/gem bundles in the game. Doesn’t necessarily have to include gems, it could be 1 billion stones and 1 billion gold for $$$. Or 500 million stones/500 million gold for $$$.

You can also add more skins for the gods for gems. More environments with added defense or offense boost for gems or ambrosia or $$$.

There are a lot of ways to make people to spend more money in the game, you just need to be more creative about it. Players are generally looking for 5-6x the value.

I’m sure it doesn’t take much to add these features with your next update.

PS I didn’t ask for alliance wars this time so I hope it won’t take years for this request to come to fruition. But don’t get me wrong, I’m talking about this request not any other requests. I’m with the other people here, alliance wars is long overdue, we hope to see it released soon as well.

You and your genius ideas. Clap clap 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Comment

Originally posted by Anathema View Post
      You and your genius ideas. Clap clap 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
      Stalker alert 🚨 thanks for your valuable comment, it adds more meaning to my post 🙌🏼👏🏼👏🏼🤩🍾🥳

Comment

As you do

Comment

I agree with Kitten. A bit more variety could definitely help to boost revenue so long as the player also gets a good perceived value from it. The current offerings are pretty boring on the whole.

Comment

Thank you. Hope these suggestions get heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Fanusen View Post
              I agree with Kitten. A bit more variety could definitely help to boost revenue so long as the player also gets a good perceived value from it. The current offerings are pretty boring on the whole.
              ☑️👏🏼👍🏼 Thank you.

Comment

I second this. I wasn’t a fan of the resources that were bundled with the gem packs. But with the current prices of buildings and towers , the rss that come with the packs are minuscule. But a more rewarding bang to buck ratio wrt to gems wud be super appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                X