Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Christmas Wish List (Christmas Update).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Christmas Wish List (Christmas Update).

Ahem. Just thinking aloud here... It sure would be exhilarating to receive an update for Christmas this year (HINT, HINT)! I’m personally hoping for more alliances features to be integrated with the new update.. As of now, there is only one true benefit to being in an alliance with no incentive to stay in that particular alliance. This is kind of annoying. Also a bit saddening... because the alliance feature represents such a large portion of this games’ experience, yet offer very little! *sad winky face peach emoji*

anyways, what would you like to see?

-W

For this christimas id like to see an attack getting disconnected if a second one is started in the same acc using a different device

Comment

Originally posted by leo View Post
      For this christimas id like to see an attack getting disconnected if a second one is started in the same acc using a different device
      I concur!

My Christmas wish, I wish there are more choices or variety of gem packs or bundles that have more value for its price. I want to help the game by buying gems and the devs need to make it more affordable for other people too who are still hesitant to spend money in a game.

And again, I wish that simultaneous attacks aren’t allowed anymore. When an account is already logged in the game, another person who attempts to login will kick or disconnect the other one that’s already logged in. Devs should put a stop to it already seeing as how many people have complained. It’s not good for the majority.

Comment

Wishing free gems

Comment

Alliance war for sure

Comment

Working...
          X