No announcement yet.

Last update and activity thereafter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh btw.. Did i tell you that strength and health of the gods doesn't mathematically works the way its shown in the game?

The increment that is displayed when you increase your gods health/strength by 1 unit isn't of the measure shown in the game.

Another loophole.

Comment

Originally posted by Sauron View Post
      Oh btw.. Did i tell you that strength and health of the gods doesn't mathematically works the way its shown in the game?

The increment that is displayed when you increase your gods health/strength by 1 unit isn't of the measure shown in the game.

Another loophole.
      Actually it does, but ok. Continue to find fault with everything.

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post

Actually it does, but ok.

leroy
        Do a survey with Lvl 100+ as participants and you will find that out. These are the ppl who have collectively spent more hours on the game than hours remaining in this life.

Continue to find fault with everything.

leroy
        That is the only way to improve. GoO neither is in the list of top 200 android games across categories nor in the list of Top 50 odd Strategy games on android.

You can do some brain storming on this as GoO is graphically a nice game and isn't really a gold digger. So why it isn't there?

Balance Changes!!

Comment

Do a survey with Lvl 100+ as participants and you will find that out. These are the ppl who have collectively spent more hours on the game than hours remaining in this life.

Please, tell me what and how it is wrong and I'll be happy to personally look into it.

That is the only way to improve.

I agree that useful criticism helps the game improve. I think we have a lot of users on this forum that provide lots of useful and deserved criticism. Finding fault where there is really none to be found just because you have an axe to grind isn't especially helpful.

You can do some brain storming on this as GoO is graphically a nice game and isn't really a gold digger. So why it isn't there?

Balance Changes!!

Yes, you are correct, balance changes is certainly what is holding us back.

leroy

Comment

I agree that useful criticism helps the game improve. I think we have a lot of users on this forum that provide lots of useful and deserved criticism. Finding fault where there is really none to be found just because you have an axe to grind isn't especially helpful.
            This is perfect

Comment

Yes, you are correct, balance changes is certainly what is holding us back.

leroy[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT]
              It also lacks a Deathmatch mode for quick n dirty battles on maybe developer bases.. The game isn't capturing the players who don't want to invest years in building the base up.

Comment

Leroy never said these players finish their nectar daily or they just login for 5 seconds and then log off or some other definition of activity.
                By the "using nectar" definition, I would be considered inactive, even though I run a top 20 alliance and have hundreds of thousands of assists.

Once could also assume that if a certain percentage of players log in for 5 seconds (for some odd reason), roughly the same percentage will do that every day or week. So those players would have no impact on the stats. Unless there was a compelling reason to assume they're logging in for 5 seconds MORE OFTEN now than they have in the past.

For me, to define activity from a player perspective (which I admit isn't the same as Aegis perspective) I think a good metric would be number of assists: not by player, but overall by day or week. I assume the total number of assists per day/week has gone down somewhat since the creation of weekly challenges. But even accounting for that, I'm always astounded by players constantly in a rush. I have no problem with people who are in a rush, but people seem to often join alliances looking for a free ride providing no assists whatsoever. When more players like this exist, even a full alliance seems like a ghost town.
                Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

Working...
                X