Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Temples area

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Temples area

    1. During the battle the enemy's troops pass through the temple which is inappropriate. The temple area should be precise and clear so that it can be easily targeted. The player becomes reluctant to repeatedly command all Gods. As Poseidon once gave the command of the temple target, he also targeted the army troops in the temple and the temple went to safety. Targeting the temple is very difficult due to the number of soldiers. Therefore, I request you to keep the temple area clear. No army troops should pass through it.
    2. I've been through this problem terribly, have you been a victim of this problem?

  • #2
    1. Agree, it's especially frustrating because they still move like they are going to hit the temple, then just don't, and if the gods are split between 2 temples, the time it takes to realize and correct, means attack will probably be lost.

    2. Go through phases where sometimes it happens alot, and then where it almost never happens, but it never used to be an issue, so it's a spartans fix that's needed. They already do their job, they're super ants, and an adjustment to help us target the buildings better won't change their 'superness'.

    Comment


    • #3
      Happens to me all the time as well,you have to double check Poseidon on each attack if he is targeting a different temple than the others. But Aphrodite does it too,it’s even worse in her case as she attacks so slow.

      Comment


      • #4
        I think it's same for all the buildings, other than temples. I tried targeting Spartan Academy once, it showed similar effects.

        Comment


        • #5
          Yes, targeting is FUBAR!

          Chris

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Markers View Post
            I think it's same for all the buildings, other than temples. I tried targeting Spartan Academy once, it showed similar effects.
            Agreed, I think I should change Temples Area to All Building area.
            yesterday during battle cannon Challenge my aphro won’t target House she was killing spartan inside of tht house. So it’s highly recommended to be fix Building Area.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Kane2 View Post
              Happens to me all the time as well,you have to double check Poseidon on each attack if he is targeting a different temple than the others. But Aphrodite does it too,it’s even worse in her case as she attacks so slow.
              Absolutely true, It’s annoying when it’s happening.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                1. During the battle the enemy's troops pass through the temple which is inappropriate. The temple area should be precise and clear so that it can be easily targeted. The player becomes reluctant to repeatedly command all Gods. As Poseidon once gave the command of the temple target, he also targeted the army troops in the temple and the temple went to safety. Targeting the temple is very difficult due to the number of soldiers. Therefore, I request you to keep the temple area clear. No army troops should pass through it.
                2. I've been through this problem terribly, have you been a victim of this problem?

                It hurt me many times, especially in challenges of the clock. Hopefully the developers consider this.

                Comment

                Working...
                X