Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minor change idea: Defending own base should not count as assist.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minor change idea: Defending own base should not count as assist.

Maybe the assist number should not increase, when defending own base..?

I endorse. In fact, I proposed the same thing last year in a thread called Last Assist :-D
    Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

I really don’t see why u guys are saying that, can you explain better please? What’s the difference of defending yourself than defending someone else?

Comment

I really do not seem what use of people, who do not assist others, but only own base, then that does grow on the alliances page listing and looks like the user has (minor) alliance activity. Such players could very well be playing just without any alliance. That type people does only their own gaming without any level of assist, or other interaction for the alliance, but surely, the all help on defenses and attacks they really willingly takes in.

EDIT: I have to add, that at the moment I have been off from whole alliances things, giving up on those things and intense game play.
        Last edited by Vergera; July 20th, 2019, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by leo View Post
          I really don’t see why u guys are saying that, can you explain better please? What’s the difference of defending yourself than defending someone else?
          As a Leader, I use it to tell who is helping the alliance and who isn't. If someone ONLY helps themselves and doesn't contribute to the alliance, it shows they've recently assisted and Leaders mistakenly think the player is actually a helpful and contributing member of the alliance.
          Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

Working...
          X