Please Read

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Read

Please add the guard and area feature to barracks and archeries.

Please add a feature to towers and monuments for target selection- Gods Only, Troops Only and All Enemies.

This would make defense of cities more personalized. I would say the only tower that would need to remain all enemies is gorgons. I still don’t like that assisters can set them of before the attacker drops in a god.

Chris

Making towers target gods only willdestroy offense.. but barracks imo is good

Comment

Have the ability to customize the way towers and barracks behave is a wonderful idea..this may possibly rebalance the game without having to do anything else lol. The different combinations you could set up would make even the copied bases a completely different battle. Right now the majority of bases are copies of a copy of a copy or a mix of copies...defense is so off balance that no one cares to use any creativity and rather go the easy route and just copy a base. Being able to fully customize your troop/tower defense behavior would hopefully lead people to build their own unique bases giving everyone more variety. I’d tell the devs to jot this one down...who am I kidding..

Comment

IPrime offense is already broken. It wouldn’t do anything bad but balance the game.

Comment

So every single person will set their ballistas to target gods, cyclops target troops, load the base with ballistas, and we'll just have carbon copies of the same ballista-heavy defenses. And the new method would then involve a shielded athena throughout the battle because, without her, gods would crumple beneath the ballistas that can never be distracted.

Not sure what attacking would be like when defenses can target certain things but the attacker has no way of knowing what is being targeted. I will avoid a ballista-heavy area, reanimate, charm, and then head over to it knowing I'm safe for a time. Special targeting on towers would eliminate that tactic and would leave few tactics left.
          Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

Fritz you do a good job of ripping apart suggestions. I think a personalized city would be a nice change. As far as carbon copies of cities, we have that now.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by War Hammer View Post
              Fritz you do a good job of ripping apart suggestions. I think a personalized city would be a nice change. As far as carbon copies of cities, we have that now.

Chris
              If "ripping apart" means "pointing out flaws," I hear ya. Thanks for needlessly flaming me because I disagree with you. I guess it's an attempt to shut down a dissenting voice, but to each his own. I agree a degree of personalization would be nice, but I simply disagree that towers with unexpected targets is a good thing for the game. Not sure how "personalized" it would even be. I suppose there are a collection of morons out there who would have their ballistas target troops, but nearly everyone would choose the same behaviors and there would end up being no personalization.
              Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

Tbh i very much agree with Fritz, making a ballista base will destroy offense.

xxoxoxoxo

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post

If "ripping apart" means "pointing out flaws," I hear ya. Thanks for needlessly flaming me because I disagree with you. I guess it's an attempt to shut down a dissenting voice, but to each his own. I agree a degree of personalization would be nice, but I simply disagree that towers with unexpected targets is a good thing for the game. Not sure how "personalized" it would even be. I suppose there are a collection of morons out there who would have their ballistas target troops, but nearly everyone would choose the same behaviors and there would end up being no personalization.
                  Got it. Thanks for your thoughts. 🤕

Comment

We can get into the different tactics and ways we think players would use this feature...copy, use ballistas or what not.
                    The idea here is to have the ability to customize and control how your base performs when attacked.
                    It’s obvious that currently the default settings are trash. Allow me to bypass the games default defense settings if I choose to, is the idea.
                    A good thing about Spartans update is how it shed light on customization. When customizing your Spartans you realize how much better it could be if I could customize all of it!

Comment

Originally posted by War Hammer View Post

Got it. Thanks for your thoughts. 🤕
                      Hahahaha..

Comment

Working...
                      X