Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Night Fury
    • Jan 2019

New Base Editor Request

Well, not to make any comparisons or anything , but quite a lot of people have heard about Clash Of Clans .While the game itself has many flaws and GoO simply OWNS it at those things , one of the few appreciable things from it is its base editor. Now we have the multiple base feature in GoO too,

It would be great to have the base editor where you can pick up all the stuff at the touch of the button , and then sit deciding where u want what on a blank canvas. like this :-
    Click image for larger version  Name:	images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOnAnyhQNZX8cZjmT4cCaQRIubem52fejJUDrGNLOrdFb15kqj.jpg Views:	0 Size:	16.0 KB ID:	36252
    It would be easier to get things done ,and as I am getting higher in the levels,I will be designing a new base soon.And it is absolutely a pain in the gloutos to rearrange everything manually.
    I'm sure anybody who has recently designed a new base sympathizes with me. Once again not making any comparisons , but just a suggestion.

No more limbo,no more flipsidERA , back to good ol' flipside ! #FallOfGreatness
    Last edited by Night Fury; March 20, 2019, 09:06 AM. Reason: Added pictures
  • Sweetmai
    • Jan 2017

I do agree, it should be upgraded, altho I remember how long it took for us to even get this basic base editor
    A fun,active alliance Genesis 😊 Try us out

Comment

• Night Fury
      • Jan 2019

Originally posted by Sweetmai
      I do agree, it should be upgraded, altho I remember how long it took for us to even get this basic base editor

Well,yeah it did take a long time for the last update, but all we can do is keep trying to get it done.

No Nothing Nomore - See ya on the flipside !

Comment

Working...