No announcement yet.

Hard Mode gave a base 400+ Below offense cup rating

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could be worse,could be me fighting on normal. Click image for larger version

Name:	2348D671-3E55-4E09-A3AB-7BE76154033B.png
Views:	53
Size:	420.9 KB
ID:	36150

Comment

Originally posted by Kane2 View Post
      Could be worse,could be me fighting on normal.
      You can't blame the game for that. It's just because you're so awesome! Pat pat. That what you're looking for?
      Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

Originally posted by Kane2 View Post
        Could be worse,could be me fighting on normal. Click image for larger version

Name:	2348D671-3E55-4E09-A3AB-7BE76154033B.png
Views:	53
Size:	420.9 KB
ID:	36150
        I don’t know anymore man..Its unfair for both offense and defense. Is it a bug? Or is it accepting the fact that the game rules change at the higher level?..to think the devs overlooked this or it’s a bug doesn’t sound right. I’m sure they know about things before we mention them..feeling like it is what it is..this game pee’d in my Cheerios man..yet here I am eating em anyway ☹️😣😖

Comment

The diff in trophies between Zero and Sln is strange and, even stranger, Zero and Macapapaz. At least Zero lost few trophies due to it. Here's the question I have. Why are they choosing hard? Do they actually get easier bases on hard than on easy? I don't want Leroy to come down on me, but could this be a bug when high levels select hard that people are exploiting? And by bug, I mean that the algorithm is written poorly so it doesn't adequately accommodate very high trophy amounts.
          Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

Well.. All algorithms are skewed near outlier values.. If you have a player with near 5k trophies and chooses a hard battle.. What do you think he's gonna get? Don't think therez any base with 5200+ def cups..
            ​​​​​​So the matching algorithm is gonna give the attacker a base with closest to that cup range but lower than usual 19 cups on a hard victory.. But then there would be limited bases like that..
            And if the attacker is gemming for coupla hrs.. Matching algorithm is gonna give him lower ranked bases with even lower cups gains on a hard victory.. Which is what happened in SIn vs Zero..

Similarly for kane vs juice.. If kane is cracking bases at normals he'd get tougher bases n more cups for that normal battle victory than usual 13..

Hope this helps..
            Cuz if this doesn't nothing else can.. Haha..

Comment

I assume he wouldn't get something even easier than his easy, no matter what. Just looking at the leaderboard there are dozens of players in a more respectable range. Is giving one player a bit more base variety worth a completely laughable matchup? The defender isn't happy about it. And the attacker shouldn't be happy either, if they truly did want something hard (and weren't just trying to exploit a buggy system).

Several ways to fix.

1. Adjust the algorithm so if you have high trophies and go on hard, the range isn't as wide.
              2. Disable hard/normal for players that have too few hard/normal bases to choose from. This makes the most sense to me.

Comment

Working...
              X