Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • astakam
    • Jan 2019

accidentally quit

Sometimes while I am attacking, my palm gets accidentally hits to the "END BATTLE" button, which popup a confirm box window right at the middle of the battle screen. I usually keep my right-hand finger ( gods controlling finger )at the mid-right of the screen which is natural and the finger hits to the "OK" button which causes end the battle. I talk to many users talk about this. they have the same experience. while we are assisting if we hit the "LEAVE BATTLE" button accidentally it quit the battle without any dialog box.

Here are my two user-oriented feature request:
    1. One more dialog box after the user hit the"OK" button at the dialog box.
    2. At least One dialog box when the user hit the "LEAVE BATTLE" button
  • Fritz
    • Jul 2017

Everyone's kind of used to it, but I feel Leave Battle is in a pretty user-unfriendly location.

Also, I would welcome a similar confirmation for the assisting "Leave Battle" button. I don't think I've personally ever hit Leave Battle by mistake when attacking. However, when assisting, I've done it numerous times and there is no warning.
    SILENCE IS FOO!

Comment

• astakam
      • Jan 2019

People who plays in small device..sometime they accidentally hit the "END BATTLE" button..there wont be any problem..if they add a one more confirm box..I lost many battle because of this...

Comment

• DM
        • Dec 2018

Originally posted by astakam
        People who plays in small device..sometime they accidentally hit the "END BATTLE" button..there wont be any problem..if they add a one more confirm box..I lost many battle because of this...
        Totally agree!

Comment

• Fritz
          • Jul 2017

Even on a small device, your palm wouldn't accidentally hit it if it were in the top right rather than the bottom right. ;-)
          SILENCE IS FOO!

Comment

Working...