Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Few Suggestions

Hi Guys , just had a few general suggestions:-
    1. Boost the experience you get per attack as it takes 1-2 attacks just for 1% at my level. So the pros must be suffering real hard!
    2. Add the gems back to the challenges, because they were the ones that actually made gems an achievable item,not an extremely rare luxury.This being bcz i am not at all that good to be able to get into the leaderboard of the Big Challenges and otherwise there are only 9 gems earned if u log on once a day.
    3. Can I get a refund on Zeus's assist ability,plz?
    4. New levels to the Tantalus-Lycaon storyline
    5. Newer Achievements,(coz they mean free gems)
    6. No hard feelings but would be a lot better if u made the base editor similar to the one in CoC, where u can build a base from scratch and all u need to do is select the buildings u already have and place them where u like.
    7. I know it has been going on for long but it would be gr8 to have Alliance Wars.
    You guys could could introduce a totally new concept like DemiGods, where you set temple to produce demigods and you get 1 every 24 hours or something.This means that there would be a new building like a training camp or something where your demigod strenghtens as it stays there . These demigods should be a 1 time use in assists so that they aren't OP. U use them ,U lose them, U go get new ones.
    It is easy for me to say this stuff but only u guys know how much work you will be putting into this(as if u already aren't).
    These were some things that would make the game much more fun....Pls feel free to add more suggestions or improve mine.

Stuck in a limbo ! A NEW ERA starts for the flipside ! lol

Great job on the suggestions buddy👍 I especially like #2. Maybe each round of the challenge can give a couple gems or even a special event challenge that gives gems per round completed. Also adding more deco that produced gems or releasing a feature to gift/transfer gems to different players.
    See you on the FlipSide

Comment

yes i really like the demigod idea! I would like to have it so that you can send gems,stone, and gold to other players that would be amazing!

Comment

And while we are at it, can we get some new god skins?

Comment

Originally posted by Zero View Post
          And while we are at it, can we get some new god skins?
          My gods are tired if wearing the same outfits 😂😂 I want new skins too!!!
          See you on the FlipSide

Comment

Originally posted by Flip View Post
            Great job on the suggestions buddy👍 I especially like #2. Maybe each round of the challenge can give a couple gems or even a special event challenge that gives gems per round completed. Also adding more deco that produced gems or releasing a feature to gift/transfer gems to different players.
            yeah , that's right!

Stuck in a limbo. A NEW ERA starts for the flipside ! lol

Comment

Number 1. you get 1 percent at 1-2 attacks , I do 20 attacks a day to move 1 percent, to increase fastest you have to do the challenges and boost them, if i boost the last two rounds of the daily its equal to 5-7 attacks, If i do 1 round of the weekly again its about to 5 attacks so if you do 10 rounds its 50 attacks, though i dont want he challenges to be lowered I do think the amount of loot earned in an attack could be raised or boosted, lets say if after you attack you get a boost of 5x for 10 gems, this way you win you want to boost you do it, you lose well i guess i better save my gems for a win. I think that this boost system would encourage people to attack more. I know of several people who are only doing the challenges because they dont want to attack and lose. Now back to the levels, they are only an indicator of where your at. When i was a lower level I wanted to level up just to get more nectar. Thats not an issue anymore, with two accounts and the assists i give I rarely run out. Whats most important is earning loot not levels. U earn stone you build a better base. you earn gold you improve your gods. So dont be concerned with your level intead focus on earning gold and stone to improve.

Bandit

Comment

Yeah mate, i agree ! I knew that leveling up would get harder as one moved towards the upper end of the scale but i didn't know it would get that bad ! FYI poseidon was released 4 days after i got hades and i have been just getting more and more jealous as even every noob and their father has poseidon , let alone u pros , and losing most defenses to guys with poseidon didn't help my eagerness. I am level 76 and can just do 5 attacks a day(4 attacks+1 revenge) , collect my 9 gems ,the chests, and assist some guy if it ain't too laggy . This means i grow about 2-3 levels every visit , which actually ain't a lot down here at my levels . This is the thing that made me wish for faster leveling. And honestly speaking i don't mind stone and a little bit of gold never hurt no body either . And what better way to improve your attacks than get a new god?(some may object) . A increased nectar cap for players above level 70 and scaling per 20 too wouldn't be to bad i guess? Bennett the Bandit i hope you don't get offended in anyway but thanks for the feedback nonetheless mate! Peace Out

Was stuck in a limbo ! A NEW ERA has started for the flipside ! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Night Fury View Post
                  Hi Guys , just had a few general suggestions:-
                  1. Boost the experience you get per attack as it takes 1-2 attacks just for 1% at my level. So the pros must be suffering real hard!
                  2. Add the gems back to the challenges, because they were the ones that actually made gems an achievable item,not an extremely rare luxury.This being bcz i am not at all that good to be able to get into the leaderboard of the Big Challenges and otherwise there are only 9 gems earned if u log on once a day.
                  3. Can I get a refund on Zeus's assist ability,plz?
                  4. New levels to the Tantalus-Lycaon storyline
                  5. Newer Achievements,(coz they mean free gems)
                  6. No hard feelings but would be a lot better if u made the base editor similar to the one in CoC, where u can build a base from scratch and all u need to do is select the buildings u already have and place them where u like.
                  7. I know it has been going on for long but it would be gr8 to have Alliance Wars.
                  You guys could could introduce a totally new concept like DemiGods, where you set temple to produce demigods and you get 1 every 24 hours or something.This means that there would be a new building like a training camp or something where your demigod strenghtens as it stays there . These demigods should be a 1 time use in assists so that they aren't OP. U use them ,U lose them, U go get new ones.
                  It is easy for me to say this stuff but only u guys know how much work you will be putting into this(as if u already aren't).
                  These were some things that would make the game much more fun....Pls feel free to add more suggestions or improve mine.

Stuck in a limbo ! A NEW ERA starts for the flipside ! lol
                  I like the more storyline one and also the thing you use as your profile picture.

Comment

Working...
                  X