Balancing defense high level

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balancing defense high level

Easy way to balance defence at high level is make the academy and archery range be able to upgrade to 40/40 Why hasn't that been added yet?
    Leading Dancer of 7.1 Deadly Sins

Originally posted by Dingo View Post
    Easy way to balance defence at high level is make the academy and archery range be able to upgrade to 40/40 Why hasn't that been added yet?
    This is planned for an upcoming release!

leroy

Comment

Is the no god no assists rule due anytime soon? If that's not gonna happen. Plz gimme the ability to nuke my base. It's an exploit. A cheap one. No amount of balancing. No new towers will matter if troops are dropped before the gods to block the towers.

Comment

Originally posted by ARYA View Post
        Is the no god no assists rule due anytime soon? If that's not gonna happen. Plz gimme the ability to nuke my base. It's an exploit. A cheap one. No amount of balancing. No new towers will matter if troops are dropped before the gods to block the towers.
        Exploit? Really? I would like to hear some feedback from the developers on this exploit since assists could be dropped without gods on the battlefield since the beginning.

ARYA I do agree with you on the matter of how much stone I want to use on a city. If someone wants a lvl 1 city it should be players choice. I never liked being forced to spend a certain percentage of my stone.

Chris

Comment

If only barracks going to upgrade it will not much effect the attackers who takes single temple at a time... cause they draw away all the troops..is there any plan for towers upgrade too ?
          I've been fighting since I was a child. I am not a survivor, I am a warrior ...Join Strength & Honor

Comment

Originally posted by astakam View Post
            If only barracks going to upgrade it will not much effect the attackers who takes single temple at a time... cause they draw away all the troops..is there any plan for towers upgrade too ?
            Towers can already go up to 40/40 though. I suppose the fact that new, beefed-up 40/40 archers and hoplites will all be scurrying to mete out their extra damage to a lonely tent in the corner is a discussion for another thread.
            Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post

Towers can already go up to 40/40 though. I suppose the fact that new, beefed-up 40/40 archers and hoplites will all be scurrying to mete out their extra damage to a lonely tent in the corner is a discussion for another thread.
              I guess this is where the no god on the battlefield then no assisters discussion begins. Lmao

Chris

Comment

Actually that discussion should be in a different thread, as stated.
                Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

Working...
                X