Blocking alliance help for solo players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blocking alliance help for solo players

Is it possible to disable alliance assistance for solo attackers? Meaning if you are not in an alliance and you attack sombody their team shouldnt be able to show up and crush you. Im not speaking against individuals defending their own base and forgive me if this has been brought up before i am not that active anymore. But the moment two or more people come to defend a base, THATS IT. Game over you lose. There is nothing you can do as an attacker to counter them and it makes the game unplayable. 9 times out of ten ill quit the match before i even drop a god as soon as i see people jumping in. Its not worth my time to struggle just to get two temples worth of resources. Ill just wait for the events. Ok mini rant over. Im sure im a minority here as most people are in alliances but maybe show some love for the people who dont have the time to contribute to a team?

ps: as someone who started playing fairly early, im enjoying the content updates. Keep em comin
    Pretty In Pink OG (:

If I do not understand badly, it bothers you that players come to the aid of their teammates in defense.

but if they disable help functions, what is the value of creating an alliance?

in my point of view it is the opposite,

you would have to be able to enter all the defenses for more than a long time

because most defenses are not reached by time, without counting that the more level has the attacker or who help attack, it costs a lot to place aids.

I know that there are many players who like to be alone, but for me the best way to go and meet many friends is to be in an alliance.

Attacking and defending with friends is the best.

Greetings.

Comment

I think he wants a solo mode so that when going it alone, defenders can't show up. Unfortunately, that will never happen. The best you can do to mitigate the defenders is to have assisters to balance them out. If interested in soloing, as I am, I'd say doing daily and weekly challenges are a great way to hone your craft. And they're always solo ;-D
      Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

If solo mode is added, I don't think it should block defenders. That is a risk taken for those who feel like attacking alone. A way to get around this is to add a way to alert the team when you are in a battle to come help. Sometimes taking on a bunch of defenders alone isn't a big deal and at times it would be nice to let others know that a battle has gotten out of hand. No offense but if you choose to not be in an alliance it shouldn't mean things need to change and make things unfair for people who choose to have a team on their side.. I am part of a team that enjoys defending. Defending is a strategy all of us have chosen to be important to us in this game. This is what makes it nice to have so many different alliances to choose from. People can choose what works best for them and find a team that shares the same values. Just my opinion-solo mode should only affect the way the attacker chooses to battle. By adding solo mode people can have the luxury of attacking freely without worrying about others assisting while being part of a team that will defend and save the base they took the time build.
        See you on the FlipSide

Comment

I agree with flip on this one, one of the things I been asking for has been an option to solo for the past two years. There are a few reasons why. The biggest was when my daughter started playing she loved assisting but hated to have people watching her when she attacked. The more people that would join the more nervous she got. For me I say I’m going solo please don’t help and I still end up with 5 assisters. But if I choose to solo why would the defending alliance not be able to defend their alliance mates. It was my choice to go solo and that’s a chance I get if there are defenders.
          A fun,active alliance Genesis 😊 Try us out

Comment

I like the idea of soloing. I like the idea of defenders not showing up. It would be my dream. However, taking trophies away from a defense if the guy wasn't allowed to defend himself doesn't make any sense. That's why I say I'd love it, but it isn't going to happen.

So what would the real purpose of solo mode be? I can't imagine most would care about it if all it did was prevent you from getting help. I believe someone suggested a solo mode could give extra loot. I assume it was a farmer because their battles are so easy and they want more loot faster so defenders don't matter to them.

If there were a solo mode where assisters can't help but defenders can show up, the only purpose it would have for me would be on those 1 trophy revenges. I announce an easy solo revenge and tell people not to bother helping and get 6 anyway. I feel like I'm wasting their time. Other than those revenges, my easys are so insanely hard, I need the help, even at the risk of disconnect.
            Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

Sorry go ruin your dream Fritz but we will keep showing up for your attacks 😉 I like the idea of people getting more loot for solo. Good point fritz there really isn't a reason to have solo mode. Just leave an alliance while you attack lol. Never thought of it that way. A few of us have requested solo mode a while back for reasons Sweetmai mentioned. I dont plan on leaving my alliance so it would be nice to be able to try to attack solo. I have the same problem with asking not to assist and everyone still joining, not saying it bothers me. I always like help! My request for solo mode is more for others who do not want help. For some people being able to attack alone makes them feel superior to other players, so joining an alliance that likes to help might make them feel like that alliance isn't a good fit. Going solo would fix that. Not everyone's attack should say "help, I'm attacking" if they dont want to be helped 😂
              See you on the FlipSide

Comment

I wouldn't mind them showing up if I wasn't already giving so many levels away :-D Double whammy

Comment

If u want a solo mode it’s rather easy. Don’t update. Then your teammates can’t help you but neither can defense come. Unless of course they didn’t update either. As for me I gladly give and take assists. Bandit

Comment

I am not in a favour of solo mode...cause its a team game.if someone want to play solo only..don't join any alliance...our can strictly announced for solo... I can understand sometime many assister cause trouble...today I got 8 assister..and they drawn troops in the all corner and because of this my storm hawks wasn't effective ..but still I am not in favour of solo mode..playing with the alliance is a fun... I do have more suggestion which I am going to start in a new thread
                    I've been fighting since I was a child. I am not a survivor, I am a warrior ...Join Strength & Honor

Comment

Another good reason to add solo mode is for days when there are people online who assist and don't help your battles. Some assistance can cause chaos. For example certain monuments being set off causing unwanted troops to spawn or troops being sent all over the map instead of coming from one general direction. It would be nice to have solo mode for times when you dont want to call specific players out and tell them not to help your battles but these players are ok. Learning how to assist others properly is long process. I've been playing for a while now and I'm still learning new ways to better assist different attack styles. I do love to helping others and help them be the best at this game that they can be but there are days when I just want to burn some nectar really quick and dont want to bother with messing up the queue with my attacks for having assisters messing the flow of my battles. I have seen a lot of different assisting styles over the years lol. There was one kid who loved to put tents in a corner. Not as a strategy to lure troops away but just because he thought if he put enough tents in one corner opposite of where the gods are working then he could create his own army to destroy things on his own..... he is a sweet kid but this took be a while to help him understand different strategies that might be better.

This is a team oriented game. I don't like the idea of needing to leave a team in order to not have assists. I do not ever plan to leave my team to do this.... I would rather work to make the team better. I'm sure there are a lot different reason for players to want to add solo mode (and those that don't want it). If it is an easy thing to add to the game by somehow not having those attacks show up on the activity log or not having a button to join the battle then why not add it?
                      See you on the FlipSide

Comment

All for solo mode, except if it means greyed out battles and not being able to Def, cause going solo is an individual choice, whereas no def is taking advantage of players and alliances who take their defs seriously, and taking the choice away from them. And it would make the farmers annihilation of the little guys, all the more lopsided.
                        Last edited by NalzN; February 13th, 2019, 01:24 AM.

Comment

If they ever add solo mode, defense must not be disabed. It's ur own risk if u wanna solo.

SHAMEyo GoO

Comment

Im not in an alliance, i should clarify myself a bit. I understand all of your points and largly agree with them. I am in no alliance i just play alone, i dont want a solo mode, just the ability to have a fighting chance against bases my level for loot not trophies. I dont care if i lose, i just need sufficiant resources to make attacking worth my time. I cant get those resources as my gods are consumed by an army of assisters i have no defence against because im not in an alliance, and dont have the time i used to to invest in this game to participate in one.
                            Its annoying to destroy a hades temple, only to be swarmed by an army of skeletons being dropped by 5 assistors that i cant stop or halt long enough to get decent loot out of the battle.
                            I understand this game has a strong team based aspect to it, but its getting to the point where it feels like the game is saying “either join an alliance or stop playing”.(outside of events of coarse)
                            anyway im just concerned about loot. Pretty in pink has been my goal since i joined this game and i will fulfill my destiny darnit!
                            Pretty In Pink OG (:

Comment

Working...
                            X