Rules tab

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rules tab

I would like to suggest adding an additional tab to the game for Rules, for example. The tab should only be able to be edited by the leader and generals. To prevent accidental editing, having a warning message after entering text (like when changing leadership) would help with that. Although we do not have many rules in Genesis, some basics are good to have. Having to constantly add them back in the announcements tab after some members accidentally post something can get annoying. Or sometimes other announcements are needed which cause the rules to be lost and disappear. It’s diificult already to repost Rules etc. in game as the typing interface is horrible. It is currently not possible to go back and fix spelling errors. Instead, you have to start over. Fixing that (which maybe was mentioned in past?) would also be great!

Just a thought.

Ramitect

Passion is the GENESIS of genius

I agree. An editing option and a way to delete posts or make them permanent would be great. I write rules in a different app like notes and then copy and paste into announcements when needed. It helped not having to retype everything so much.
    See you on the FlipSide

Comment

Hi flip, last time the rules were written in the anouncments tab, it was green who wrote them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kratos4369 View Post
        Hi flip, last time the rules were written in the anouncments tab, it was green who wrote them.
        Greengardener is my sister. We both take turns writing the rules. Since you have joined recently you have only seen her post in the announcements 😀
        See you on the FlipSide

Comment

It is very annoying to retype everything, maybe just keeping it to the leaders would be best. I wish we could cope and paste but on iPhone on the game it’s not possible.but set rules would be soo great. Maybe a way that when people are looking at different alliances they can see that. Rather then having to join to see the rules first.
          A fun,active alliance Genesis 😊 Try us out

Comment

So flip, green is your sister? That's why she is second in command in our alliance. I thought he was a male lol. The next time I talk to someone, I will tell the green is a female. They will be shocked. Lol😂

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetmai View Post
              It is very annoying to retype everything, maybe just keeping it to the leaders would be best. I wish we could cope and paste but on iPhone on the game it’s not possible.but set rules would be soo great. Maybe a way that when people are looking at different alliances they can see that. Rather then having to join to see the rules first.
              I dont have an iPhone to be able to see if this will work. If your iphone can past things from clipboard it should allow the ability. On my devices it will only allow me to paste from clipboard. Pasting normally will not work. I hope your iphone will can do this. It saves a lot of time!
              See you on the FlipSide

Comment

Ugh I wish I could copy and paste!!! Definitely saves time having to repost, although it's pretty good at the mo. I have my tablet sitting in a bluetooth keyboard and all my typing goes throuhg that so with fast type speed it dosn't take too long but would LOVE copy and paste option.....or as you said, even better another tab JUST for rules that can only be edited by the leader.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramitect View Post
                  I would like to suggest adding an additional tab to the game for Rules, for example. The tab should only be able to be edited by the leader and generals. To prevent accidental editing, having a warning message after entering text (like when changing leadership) would help with that. Although we do not have many rules in Genesis, some basics are good to have. Having to constantly add them back in the announcements tab after some members accidentally post something can get annoying. Or sometimes other announcements are needed which cause the rules to be lost and disappear. It’s diificult already to repost Rules etc. in game as the typing interface is horrible. It is currently not possible to go back and fix spelling errors. Instead, you have to start over. Fixing that (which maybe was mentioned in past?) would also be great!

Just a thought.

Ramitect
                  Agreed! I probably asked for this 2.5 years ago. I'm no programmer but I would think this would take an hour of someone's time.
                  Clan: First World Problems
                  18+. Come check us out!

Comment

Working...
                  X