Fish color

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish color

Someone the other day brought up for us to not drop posideon’s fish when assisting them. Thinking this is rediculous to not use fish when Aphro mon being up and all kinds of ogres & white houses around to blow up skeletons & ares blue devils, I asked them why not. Turned out it was because it was hard to know it wasn’t enemy fish. Ok, I bought it, so maybe you could do a blue/red fish coloring to differentiate the enemy & team fish?

/end random thought....

That’s a great idea, probably exactly why they have blue or red fins depending on offense and defense

Comment

They have different colored fins? And you can see it while you're playing? Do you play on a Jumbotron, perhaps?
      Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

Yes, they have different colour tail fins. And yes, you can see it while you play. I play on an Iphone or Ipad. Another option for players having trouble telling if a triton is ally or enemy, if it shoots water at your gods it’s not a friend.

Comment

Aside from the dick way of saying it, appreciate letting me know, I never noticed that either, it is not as obvious as the ares hopolites, but is for sure there thank you.

Comment

I think that the tails are hard to see a) when playing on your phone and b) when you have a lot of fish on each side. I requested the week that Poseidon was released that the lasers from the fish be blue and red to easily distinguish but I guess the fins are supposed to be easy. I mean if that’s the case change acolytes to one color and just change the shoe color.

Comment

I agree it is a bit subtle. I am aware of the different colors, but occasionally panic when I suddenly see a fish right on my gods.

Comment

Lol yeah, most the time I am barely able to check if anyone is even in the fight much less fin color until I get things settled down after Hera bomb/super summon. I’ve had a few panicky moments trying to point Apollo at random fish walking around the cloud wall until I realize they are ppl asssiting me is why I can’t select them.

Comment

Wow, I never noticed that either. It definitely needs to be be more obvious, I like the idea of adding the fish beam color idea as well.
                  Clan: First World Problems
                  18+. Come check us out!

Comment

This seems like an issue that has had many responses yet no fixes. I think changing the color of the entire fish is a great idea and should be an easy way fix to the confusion. I'm late to look up this topic and I just now realized the fins are different color only because I read this post.... hope there is a plan to fix this in the future
                    See you on the FlipSide

Comment

I did notice the red tail/fins fishes from the normal ones although it’s very small it’s hardly noticeable. I do agree with changing the color of the water and make it red for enemy fish and blue for the ally fish.

Comment

They did increase the size of the fish with, I think, the Hermes update. I believe that was their way to fix the issue. Still tough to tell for me sometimes, but the idea of a fish spouting lava might not look so great either ;-D
                        Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

Working...
                        X