Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think we should just have a god vs god or gods vs gods and see who wins.

Comment

I was thinking like for ALLIANCE WAR we could do this:

I can choose which god I would like to be ( ARES)and then someone else and so on , but because there are only 9 gods ,only nine members can join in , so if I choose Ares (because he's the strongest) others can't choose him they must choose another god that they have on they're Pantheon , it's obvious that they must choose they're strongest one to battle , so once that's done we would have a Expiry date on when the battle is going to end , so what will happened is that the developers can make more Developer bases , and each member has to attack that same base together , so I can only control ares and someone else can control Athena a so on until we defeat the last temple if we loose the battle then we can have another chance to attack and members of the ally can helpy

what at do you ?

Or or we could have a base MAX OUT like Raph's man , you know , every space is covered in buildings and each player minimum is 5 can attack that same base , so if I go first and I can only manage to destroy Ares and Artemis temple , it will stay so for another player , then he can focused on destroying the most he can but ATLEAST a temple then someone can go after him until EVERYTHING IS DESTROYED ,

so im guessing that mostly all of you guys would like this and can't decided. Well me neither , so if we can have 2 of this modes and the original idea of the alliance war that'll be great.

Like a a like people

Comment

How about adding environments to the challenges? It would be fun to test all of the environmental boosts
        See you on the FlipSide

Comment

How about we have challenges where we build certain cities. Starting with level 1 and so forth. They have troops that have to try to destroy our cities that we build.

Comment

Working...
          X