Great idea for the campaigns !!! Leave a like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great idea for the campaigns !!! Leave a like

Right now I have a great idea for the campaigns . So in chapter 2️⃣6️⃣ we won't have the gods any more , let's say that they are resting and that they have sended others to do the job . And those others will be demigods or Greek warriors ! Like Hercules(👍🏻😂) , Paris , Hermes , Achilles and many more which I have forgotten , The challenges will be like go to Emerald city and get the Golden apple . But we won't be attacking temples ,(. Have you ever wondered why the enemy even has temples ? I mean seriously it's like lyncann , salmone and the rest are adoring ZUES and the gods . ) For the challenge of getting the golden apple or of finding the master emerald , it will be in the center of the city , so they have to go get it there . I was also thinking that the defences would look different not like our normal defences .

Also so you have to buy the demigods and warriors first , but I was thinking that we could ATLEAST have one demigod or warrior help you there when your Realtime fighting. And maybe when for some challenges we could have the help of one or more of the gods like chapter 3️⃣0️⃣ we can use Athena or any god the game give us there .

Well folks thats hats all of my idea. Hope you like it . Remember to give a like . If you have more ideas on this topic write it here

good luck and thx for reading ,

Hercules, Umm....great idea for a completely different game!
    First World Problems, the home of Life, Love and Pixie Dust

Comment

Not sure why, but I always had the impression that the four corners of the map would be used to expand the game somehow. They gradually change to different envinroments (all but one corner), why the developers would do that? I think it's campaign-related until devs say otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Halabriel View Post
        Hercules, Umm....great idea for a completely different game!
        WTB are you talking about man ?

Comment

This is exactly what I mean , no more comments, no likes no nothing ! *^##%*+*^%#}

Comment

Hercules Calm down, you cannot force people to like your comments or posts. The best thing is to just let a post grow and expand naturally.

Comment

No bro that not what I mean , it's that I have posted 500 posts already about 300 of them with useful info such as great STRAGETYS , How to do great defence and this idea but it looks like people don't even care . They are always negative and opposite minded . I just want to share it but no one likes it nor anything

yes !!!!!!!!!!! 500 posts !

Comment

Hm, I would definitely like new campaigns.
                also I find your idea very appealing. I only think that creating those new semi gods etc would be way too much effort. I mean they need to be programmed etc. Just think how long it takes to create one new god. It woud be the same amount of effortto create a semi god.
                and I personally would prefer if the developers would use their energy to come up with the next god.

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules View Post

WTB are you talking about man ?
                  What I mean is this....GoO is a game about gods attacking temples in cities

You are suggesting a change to a game with no gods, heroes instead, on missions in cities with defences that look different. This game you are describing is not GoO anymore, it is something different
                  First World Problems, the home of Life, Love and Pixie Dust

Comment

My friends.....please forgive my younger-13 year old self...😂😂😂😁
                    My only intentions was to make this game that i love a little better and to give it a different "fresh air" you know..

But now i see that some Heroes were added so maybe theres a chance that some part of my idea could be added

Comment

Sounds a bit confusing...

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosFromIMMORTALS View Post
                        I agree, it's very confusing.

Comment

You mean the first post 3 years ago bro? Then yes, yes it is....thats a problem i have....when im writing something i always forget some words thinking that i already did added them

But if thats not the case....all i was suggesting was more campaigns with heroes....

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules View Post

You mean the first post 3 years ago bro? Then yes, yes it is....thats a problem i have....when im writing something i always forget some words thinking that i already did added them

But if thats not the case....all i was suggesting was more campaigns with heroes....
                            Lol I didn’t understand much what it means by get the golden apple

Comment

Lol I didn’t understand much what it means by get the golden apple
                              You clearly aren't big on greeky mythology, are you?

Comment

Working...
                              X