Banning or blocking players from your alliance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hadesandhermes View Post

Because out of my madness that day i described how to do that my bad dont ever do it and say ur friends to be cautious even if they are mad
    Based on "I described how to do that" I think I have a fairly good idea of your post and reason for ban -> there was a recent feature request post about deleting chat coincidently, I wonder if there is any relation here?

If so, you honestly deserve a permanent ban. No one just gets upset one day and posts inappropriate content like that, and you've probably done it several other times just didn't get reported.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocko View Post

Based on "I described how to do that" I think I have a fairly good idea of your post and reason for ban -> there was a recent feature request post about deleting chat coincidently, I wonder if there is any relation here?

If so, you honestly deserve a permanent ban. No one just gets upset one day and posts inappropriate content like that, and you've probably done it several other times just didn't get reported.
      Ur wrong i didnt do many times thats first time

Comment

Lol if you're the kind of player to type inappropriate content into a game "because you were mad" ...then I'd question how honest you would truly be on an internet forum to begin with.

You didn't exactly just type 1 bad word. I'm in the alliance you chose to join/spam and know exactly what it said. I dont feel bad at all if your permanently banned from joining other alliances. Actions have consequences.

At the end of the day, this forum isn't the place for this conversation. Take it up with support if you feel you have a case. But thinking you'd get forum sympathy after posting all of that is just silly.

Comment

Well, if you are the nuthead I reported the other day I hope the ban stays forever. Get help.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocko View Post

Lol if you're the kind of player to type inappropriate content into a game "because you were mad" ...then I'd question how honest you would truly be on an internet forum to begin with.

You didn't exactly just type 1 bad word. I'm in the alliance you chose to join/spam and know exactly what it said. I dont feel bad at all if your permanently banned from joining other alliances. Actions have consequences.

At the end of the day, this forum isn't the place for this conversation. Take it up with support if you feel you have a case. But thinking you'd get forum sympathy after posting all of that is just silly.
            Ok i dont want ur sympathy and i requested the support to help well ban may be for max of 2 months i guess i can wait waiting increases bonding and i have some people ti meet i dont need permission to join all alliances i need to join one particular aliance and i asked the same to allow me to one particular alliance

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
              I'm sorry to hear about the bad behavior from some of these players! We know that stinks and want to help prevent it.

Let me float an idea we've been considering. You and anyone interested can let me know what you think.

We've been thinking about making a player wait 24 hours to rejoin once they are kicked. Hopefully that in itself would cut way down on this kind of behavior, and we could see whether more complex banning was necessary.

Now, we would only do this once we add a confirmation to the Kick option in alliances. Currently there is no confirmation, so there are a lot of accidental kicks, so the 24-hour ban would be too harsh until we fix that. IMO.

What do you all think?
              What about just popping up a message when you kick someone that says, "Are you sure you want to kick this player? The player will not be able rejoin for 24 hours (1 day)?" Also, what is flaming and trolling?

Comment

Yea I seen some officer kicking the wrong person when ever someone start spamming and they are rushing to kick them out.

Comment

Because out of my madness that day i described how to do that my bad dont ever do it and say ur friends to be cautious even if they are mad
                  You should’ve known better. Honestly you could just said that you’re mad and need a break instead of doing that. Normally I would get mad if I keep losing attacks and I would just go offline for a bit.

Comment

Working...
                  X