No announcement yet.

Banning or blocking players from your alliance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweetmai Fritz both of you make valid points. I do agree with both of you. Would be nice to have the same person keep coming into your alliace and rubbing it in your face making comments etc
    New Turkish Delight Era. New friends...New start

Comment

I’ve asked for this before. It would be nice if the leader could have a ban button.
      Join The Madhouse! We are crazy about GoO!

Comment

It would also be nice to have a ratings system where people banned from a group for doing nothing but sticking up for people being put on prhobation by the officers when they have not broken any rules could rate the alliance on how they treat people.
        give PK my regards.

Comment

🤔 hmmm I would get low rating, you can’t make everyone happy and every alliance isn’t for everyone. That would just cause a lot of bad mouthing. I have a strict don’t assist and u will get kicked. Or keep dropping charmable troops while aphro monument is up and not stopping when everyone ask you. Some alliances are all about defense. We are not. I rather help you win loads of loot on an attack then 200k gold on a defense 😝
          Js But there should be a ban option and a solo option as well
          A fun,active alliance Genesis 😊 Try us out

Comment

I see the question to have a ban-option has been around for a while.

And I see the same thing. Kicked people rejoining. They start cursing as much as possible before being kicked again.. Or people simply joining. Flaming a few sentences and leaving.

Remember the age of many players in the alliances. They also see this in the chat. A problem that could be helped by banning people. I would suggest not letting people into alliances anymore if they have been banned for cursing in several alliances. How much patience do we want to have with these people?

Comment

Maybe instead of 24 hours before they can rejoin, make it 30 days.

WH

Comment

I know what your saying but how many members have joined the forum just to ask how can their members rejoin since they got kicked right away. I still believe my original suggestion is the best it would fix both problems. Since it been a few months and no comment from developers I will add it again.

I think when a new member wants to join, just like on clash a captain or general or leader would have to accept/denied them in. That way the accidental kicks can rejoin quickly and the trolls can be kept away.
                A fun,active alliance Genesis 😊 Try us out

Comment

Good luck getting that integrated into the game, not trying to be negative. I was just thinking of the easiest push of a few buttons for developers.

Comment

If a ban does get added I vote that this option is given to leaders only. If generals are given this authority then I suggest letting leaders pick which generals can ban, kick, and/or promote.
                    See you on the FlipSide

Comment

Working...
                    X