Clear All

Update kinda killed the fun of attacking completely for many players tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Seaweed View Post
      Update kinda killed the fun of attacking completely for many players tbh
      yah but most players like defense

Comment

Originally posted by Fox demon View Post

what is you guys problem with mono just causeeeee you lose def the fun must go away im attacking i went from 16 attacks a day to 0 also i dont get attacked any more and my gods die so fast if perseus with centaurs on base i cant wi i wnet from 4200 to 3500 trophies my def dont go up cause i dont get attacked and i dont have fun anymore
        Where is the balance? We slowpush guys are loosing to anyone equal or couple of our levels and monos still win 20 levels above them.

This is still not balance I would say.

Both strategies should be at similar stats.

My opinion i mean.

Comment

centaurs

these little demons are shortening my lifespan

Comment

Make their sword sharper and everyone account gonna die

Comment

Totally impossible to attack.. be it olympus vs olympus or ... uw vs olympus... those centaurs along with 'super' villain perseus and theseus are the game killers .. guess i will take a long break this summer... and not just me.. a game should be fun but this is stressing me out now
              Last edited by Olympia; May 20, 2022, 01:44 PM.

Comment

just a matter of time then you guys will adjust for sure.

Offence cups will balance with defence and the fun will be back.

Old habits of winning against 20 levels above you shall take some time to adjust.

Comment

Game suppose to be fun, not frustrating

Comment

The stats on centaurs are absurd. They are way out of balance with other defensive building and troops available. At least at the level I have them right now, a single charging centaur can do more damage than the Apollo monument (without adding in any house bonuses or temple boosts on either). When you start adding in house boosts, the centaurs can do damage equivalent to the Theseus hero that I have which is already surrounded by pink houses. Centaurs were advertised as a troop with high health and a bit speedier than other troops, but right now we got tons of mini heroes racing across the map.

Centaurs are supposed to be about even with Spartans, but I'd say that the centaurs can easily counter any 'weaknesses' they have. Their health is so high that trying to charm them as troops is pretty useless. They don't need to guard buildings because they can easily catch up to any gods doing hit and run around the map (even with Hermes haste on). I'm not even sure how the fact that they can't avoid being stomped on can help since I'd need to sacrifice several gods to disperse a herd of centaurs?

I think centaurs should have a unit strength lower than Spartans, unit health equivalent to a Triton, charge attack bonus of +20% (not 100%), charge speed bonus of +15% (not 50%). I think their base speed could also be taken down a bit since rn they can usually run about as fast as the marathoners.

Just looking at the past few days, about half of people attacking my base with 8 centaur academies were +20 levels above me and all of the attackers were higher level than me. That's definitely not a sign of a balanced defense to me :/

Comment

😝😝😝 I can challenge no one will be leaving game even if they write about quitting or taking brake etc..

Lets accept the fact game has moved inch closer to balance but a mile is still left until mono is balanced too..

Devs are finally on right track so just enjoy with new normal instead of old normals..

Happy gaming guys👍👍

Comment

Originally posted by Thorr View Post
                        😝😝😝 I can challenge no one will be leaving game even if they write about quitting or taking brake etc..

Lets accept the fact game has moved inch closer to balance but a mile is still left until mono is balanced too..

Devs are finally on right track so just enjoy with new normal instead of old normals..

Happy gaming guys👍👍
                        This is not true. I've seen many players in my alliance quitting cuz they got frustrated with the way game changes, and they were players who were even more sincere to this game than I was. That shouldn't be the reason why we make balance to the game, but I'm just saying you're wrong in assuming no one will leave the game.

Comment

Originally posted by astodro View Post
                          The stats on centaurs are absurd. They are way out of balance with other defensive building and troops available. At least at the level I have them right now, a single charging centaur can do more damage than the Apollo monument (without adding in any house bonuses or temple boosts on either). When you start adding in house boosts, the centaurs can do damage equivalent to the Theseus hero that I have which is already surrounded by pink houses. Centaurs were advertised as a troop with high health and a bit speedier than other troops, but right now we got tons of mini heroes racing across the map.

Centaurs are supposed to be about even with Spartans, but I'd say that the centaurs can easily counter any 'weaknesses' they have. Their health is so high that trying to charm them as troops is pretty useless. They don't need to guard buildings because they can easily catch up to any gods doing hit and run around the map (even with Hermes haste on). I'm not even sure how the fact that they can't avoid being stomped on can help since I'd need to sacrifice several gods to disperse a herd of centaurs?

I think centaurs should have a unit strength lower than Spartans, unit health equivalent to a Triton, charge attack bonus of +20% (not 100%), charge speed bonus of +15% (not 50%). I think their base speed could also be taken down a bit since rn they can usually run about as fast as the marathoners.

Just looking at the past few days, about half of people attacking my base with 8 centaur academies were +20 levels above me and all of the attackers were higher level than me. That's definitely not a sign of a balanced defense to me :/
                          I agree with astodro, Centaurs should be equivalent to Spartans. One should only be choosing either of them simply due to personal preference, not a fixed answer. Centaurs must be adjusted until we achieve this. Then we can think about making balances to attack and defense overall. Buffing all troops' health, damage, speed or etc.

One thing for sure, it must be to the point where one does not look at the base and be relieved when it is Spartan-based, and otherwise if it is Centaur-based.

Comment

Originally posted by JKs View Post

I agree with astodro, Centaurs should be equivalent to Spartans. One should only be choosing either of them simply due to personal preference, not a fixed answer. Centaurs must be adjusted until we achieve this. Then we can think about making balances to attack and defense overall. Buffing all troops' health, damage, speed or etc.

One thing for sure, it must be to the point where one does not look at the base and be relieved when it is Spartan-based, and otherwise if it is Centaur-based.
                            Centaur should be the archer equivalent to spartans to keep it balanced and unique

Comment

Originally posted by Thorr View Post

Happy gaming guys👍👍
                              Yes please make centaurs teleport instead to counter mono. Maybe there can be a building that can stun all the god no matter where they are in the base for ow and the cital in the underworld can do the same. Love to see those ideas getting implemented

Comment

Hi again, I just did some uw attacks... has anyone noticed that centaurs are not effected by tisiphone's second power... they keep on running under freezing power!

Furthermore.. i find it really unfair that for every uw attack victory, one only gets 10 trophies.. sometimes just 9 These should be normal battles (should be getting at least 12 trophies).. the more one goes up in trophies the less he earns when he wins!

Of course I will take a break.. this is absurd now!

Comment

Working...
                                X