Centaurs....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JKs View Post
    leroy also, I'm not sure if this is intended or not, but Centaurs' rush seems to not be affected by Slow Time. Hope this gets fixed also, if this is the case.
    Ok, so this is what happens currently:

* Generally if a centaur starts his charge while under slow time, the charge will also be slowed appropriately.
    * If a centaur starts his charge *before* being afflicted by slow time, then it continues at the charge speed and will not be slowed by slow time until he finishes his charge.
    * Similarly, if a centaur starts his charge just before slow time finishes, he will continue a 'slow charge' until it finishes, even through he should not be slowed any longer.

I'd say it isn't a major issue really, but I would also say it isn't the correct behavior.

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post

Ok, so this is what happens currently:

* Generally if a centaur starts his charge while under slow time, the charge will also be slowed appropriately.
      * If a centaur starts his charge *before* being afflicted by slow time, then it continues at the charge speed and will not be slowed by slow time until he finishes his charge.
      * Similarly, if a centaur starts his charge just before slow time finishes, he will continue a 'slow charge' until it finishes, even through he should not be slowed any longer.

I'd say it isn't a major issue really, but I would also say it isn't the correct behavior.

leroy
      Oh ok alright, and yes I think I noticed the third point as well now I stop and think about it, thanks for looking into this. Hope to see it fixed soon. For me, I think this can be huge because Centaurs can be very deadly in the beginning of the match when few seconds can make a huge difference.

Comment

charge of centaurs is supposed to be in straight line like minotaur charge.but they change direction of charge after moving gods

Comment

centaurs can outrun hermes running with haste!!! its ridiculous!! need nerf.

Comment

Originally posted by robGOO View Post
            Not if he is the patron or during slow time. Centaur honestly need buff cuz it so weak against underworld

Comment

Actually centaurs is coolest update ever. 3 heros I thought was acceptable order even though wasn't up to the mark. Centaurs counter most slowpush strategies except zeus patron. Its sad those centaurs are useless against mono attacks. I am sure next update will counter monogod strategy.

If you take it positively, you will see its 1 step towards balance. Some more possibility of balance still exists though.

I am slowly at level 134. What I see now no one except mono players win against my base below level 125 if I am not wrong. I dont win above levels 138. I pass all those revenges where I got to fight any higher base. Its a suicide. Before I was able to beat anyone(mostly) except Kitten.

Game is moving towards balance and we must welcome that. No losses against lower levels and no wins against higher levels. Win win situation for all.

I am sure they will come up with something against monos soon because that is playing on patience of many people and that will stop them playing in future.

Lets see what we will be offered next update except Centaurs nerf!!!

Comment

Idk all that good but I saw many instances centaurs stop mono players too and kill a god attacking a temple with their extremely high speed and strength, better than any other units
                Last edited by Umutcan; May 16, 2022, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Make a hero that can teleport him and troops around it to the god with the lowest health, it should be able to counter monogod.

Comment

Originally posted by Umutcan View Post
                    Idk all that good but I saw many instances centaurs stop mono players too and kill a god attacking a temple with their extremely high speed and strength, better than any other units
                    Then maybe we could nerf the health?.. Cuz again, I think the same logic applies for Centaurs as it did for Heroes. For Heroes, the problem (of creating difference between strats) wasn't with its ability or its strength. It was the fact that Health became relevant to Slow Push and not the Mono cuz Slow Push has to actually get rid of them in the second phase.

I think reducing Centaur's health and fixing the Slow Time rush would be good. And then we can see what happens, at least I think.

Comment

need to nerf at least some aspect of centaurs. they can't have all. speed faster than hermes, insane health and strength, faster spawn rate. if centaurs were built for speed, maybe nerf their health and strength.

Comment

need to nerf at least some aspect of centaurs. they can't have all. speed faster than hermes, insane health and strength, faster spawn rate. if centaurs were built for speed, maybe nerf their health and strength.
                        I agree with this. But not a huge nerf, though still noticable. I don't know if it can be done, but I would love it when centaurs can be killed with wrath, now they can survive if they have enough health boost in some cases.
                        ​​

Comment

Originally posted by Umutcan View Post

I agree with this. But not a huge nerf, though still noticable. I don't know if it can be done, but I would love it when centaurs can be killed with wrath, now they can survive if they have enough health boost in some cases.
                          ​​
                          Yeah, I agree with this. Especially when they are boosted with Theseus, this happens quite often.

Comment

Here are the advantages of the Spartans, just so you know they don't actually have it all.

Spartans: Start battle with 8 troops spawned, spawn 1 every 1.5 seconds, uncharmable, hard to god smash, can guard buildings and area
                            Centaurs: Start battle with 0 units spawned, spawn 1 every 3 seconds, charmable, easy to god smash, cannot guard buildings or area

leroy

Comment

No chance for centaurs nerf. People are used to attack 20 levels higher than them and this change is still tough for many to adjust mentally.

As long as something is done with Mono players, nothing changes. Game is still attack heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorr View Post
                                No chance for centaurs nerf. People are used to attack 20 levels higher than them and this change is still tough for many to adjust mentally.

As long as something is done with Mono players, nothing changes. Game is still attack heavy.
                                what is you guys problem with mono just causeeeee you lose def the fun must go away im attacking i went from 16 attacks a day to 0 also i dont get attacked any more and my gods die so fast if perseus with centaurs on base i cant wi i wnet from 4200 to 3500 trophies my def dont go up cause i dont get attacked and i dont have fun anymore

Comment

Working...
                                X