Centaurs....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thorr View Post
    Slight adjustments and attacking is not that hard. These are beautiful updates recently and you guys can give a try with different strategies, different patrons etc. I am sure you will like attacking soon. My opinion nothing personal.
    Ok, but at least not to the point where Centaurs don't even die from Hera's Wrath xD

Comment

Originally posted by Athene View Post

I think that the main reason why they added centaurs is probably because they are going to add new god(s) that are very strong, so they need a counter.
      Centaurs probably gonna get buffed before that happens

Comment

Originally posted by JKs View Post

Ok, but at least not to the point where Centaurs don't even die from Hera's Wrath xD
        Centaur not that hard to deal with tbh. The strategy is just click surrender

Comment

Well what to say...

Now after this thread there will be opinions to nerf them.

Before heros got nerfed, environments got nerfed and now they will nerf centaurs too..

It was unfortunate to nerf that motivation hero and Paris along with UW environments. Now it seems centaurs would be next.

Defence is slightly picking up and couple of more adjustments then game would balance perfectly.

I hope they will not do further nerfs with defences. Already new Parton nerfs are too over powered.

Comment

The only strategy that work against centaur is mono god underworld and surrendering

Comment

Originally posted by Seaweed View Post
              The only strategy that work against centaur is mono god underworld and surrendering
              Uh…Hades Patron? You’re better than this c’mon man.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Uncle Oceanus View Post

Uh…Hades Patron? You’re better than this c’mon man.
                But against an army of highly boosted centaurs not really that good. Unless hades can somehow get rid of them before Atthena before shield goes down
                Last edited by Seaweed; May 3, 2022, 02:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Seaweed View Post

But against an army of highly boosted centaurs not really that good. Unless hades can somehow get rid of them before Atthena before shield goes down
                  The strategy I have been running with so far is to take hades patron out with apollo, athena, Aphrodite and poseidon in a first wave strike. I provide cover with apollo and do my best to raise a centaur army and take over the stables. Your mileage with this strategy varies based on which Patron you had selected and how they choose to invest in their centaurs. Apollo and Aphrodite may become the new kings though. Your best bet is usually just to run aphrodite patron and take out as many as you can ahead of the battle.

I’ve also been working on a hybrid monogod approach using Arty and hera to deal with the new most troublesome temples, Posy and hades. But i’m still ironing out a few kinks on it.

Thats not to say the game won’t need some balance tweaking, but we’re not exactly out of options yet.

Comment

nerf, nerf, nerf

Comment

No nerf, no nerf, no nerf🤣🤣 allow them to guard temples like spartans. Monos still unstoppable.

Comment

I agree with Thor. Wish they can be ranged also with a speed buff

Comment

leroy also, I'm not sure if this is intended or not, but Centaurs' rush seems to not be affected by Slow Time. Hope this gets fixed also, if this is the case.

Comment

leroy also, I'm not sure if this is intended or not, but Centaurs' rush seems to not be affected by Slow Time. Hope this gets fixed also, if this is the case.
                            I'll take a look!

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post

I'll take a look!

leroy
                              Ok ok, I'm not sure if it's the Centuars themselves, or the skeleton version of them though. Thanks!

Comment

Ok ok, I'm not sure if it's the Centuars themselves, or the skeleton version of them though. Thanks!
                                Ok thanks for the extra clarification. Likely it would be a problem for both or neither!

leroy

Comment

Working...
                                X