Centaurs....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centaurs....

These lil buggers are awesome for defense for your base but are atrocious when you're battling 3 or more on a base!! I pray these get an update to wrangle down their power or speed a smidge! It's a nightmare for us mediocre to poor players not willing to take our mortgage payment money to buy gems to purchase multiple centaur buildings or upgrade gods a ton

No nerf please. Finally defence is picking up. Still not perfect. We need some more defence ideas for sure.

I hope this thread doesn't go on asking for nerfs.

Please no๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Comment

It need to be rebalanced

Comment

The centaurs are overwhelming as battle goes long. It is just insane to give them 3 times more health and 20% more strength as compared to spartans. Centaurs seem to start their charge from wherever they are, which needs to be fixed. Centaurs need to start their charge from near gods.

Comment

Originally posted by robGOO View Post
          The centaurs are overwhelming as battle goes long. It is just insane to give them 3 times more health and 20% more strength as compared to spartans. Centaurs seem to start their charge from wherever they are, which needs to be fixed. Centaurs need to start their charge from near gods.
          Compared to gods strength its right approach. Some unit has to be like that else there won't be any advantage of such a costly unit.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorr View Post
            No nerf please. Finally defence is picking up. Still not perfect. We need some more defence ideas for sure.

I hope this thread doesn't go on asking for nerfs.

Please no๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ
            haha don't worry it just made me stop playing that all ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Comment

Thorr opinion gets my vote.
              No defense nerfs ๐Ÿซก
              It will be fun to create new strategies to get fresh air.

Comment

What I see is monogod attackers like centaurs since they can still beat those bases and also have higher defense trophies now; those who slow push attacks like me still have higher defense trophies but donโ€™t like attacking now. It is near impossible to beat those high-level bases even with maxed gods now with slow push.

Comment

I agree with VOLKAN also. I think the players who would say that Centaurs don't need nerf are the ones who are either not attacking at all or players whose attacks do not get affected by it. I like the idea of Centaurs (some elite units other than Spartans), but I'm sure anyone who are attacking and meeting them directly would agree there needs to be change. I still think Centaurs need to be uncharmable, or at least have the ability to avoid gods' drops (cuz I don't think Centaurs should be any less than Spartans logic wise), but I also think stats of Centaurs need to be reduced to some sense. Or I still really like the idea of Centaurs being ranged units. So if devs are worried about making Centaurs too similar to Spartans, it would be different in a sense that they are ranged and fast, and possibly more tanky (with higher health than Spartans but with less strength). The concept was really good. But whichever method it takes, there needs to be change.
                  Last edited by JKs; April 28, 2022, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Personally I do mono or slow depending upon my mood. Centaurs can be killed so easily with apolo patron. If you are not ready to change then what someone can do.

Learn multiple ways to kill a map thats the only opinion I can give.

Game will loose few people but will get many more because of new cool updates.

Comment

Honestly just buff centaur not like I am attacking anymore with slowpush so it donโ€™t even matter. Buff it so I can earn some more resources from my defenses

Comment

Originally posted by Thorr View Post
                        Personally I do mono or slow depending upon my mood. Centaurs can be killed so easily with apolo patron. If you are not ready to change then what someone can do.

Learn multiple ways to kill a map thats the only opinion I can give.

Game will loose few people but will get many more because of new cool updates.
                        Not everyone has Apollo at full strength I personally have a very weak one since I did mono and I can farm gold cause poseiden is nerfed Centaurs kill my hera arty and Zeus slow push so I agree with Seaweed buff Centaurs so I can get more gold

Comment

Since new game is Heroes and Centaurs of Oympus and its all defense-focused now, the rewards for winning a defense should be increased.

I can attack an 'infinite' amount throughout the day with gems and it used to be a fun way to play and grind for resources...(though now its far less appealing bc attacking is so arduous)...I cant make someone attack me though and i usually get attacked no more than like 5x a day. Since game is so "defense defense defense"....then the defense win rewards should be like 5x what they are now, to compensate.

Comment

Slight adjustments and attacking is not that hard. These are beautiful updates recently and you guys can give a try with different strategies, different patrons etc. I am sure you will like attacking soon. My opinion nothing personal.

Comment

Originally posted by robGOO View Post
                              I think that the main reason why they added centaurs is probably because they are going to add new god(s) that are very strong, so they need a counter.

Comment

Working...
                              X