Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seaweed
    replied
    Hermes house good with it so it can get closer to the enemy god faster. If a god kill a vengeance warrior and another is next to it then the god will take much more damage

Leave a comment:

• Seaweed
    replied
    Originally posted by Azralith View Post
    Hello, I'm trying Hera's monument with her environment and I noticed her monument does a lot of damage.

I wanted to understand precisely how do they work ? How do I know how much their explosives damage does ? Is it based on their health ? Damage ?
    Currently I have it surrounded by 2 blue houses, 2 purple, 2 black and then all pink.
    I will soon buy another god, is hermes houses any good with them ?

I want as much information as you can give me about them.
    ​​​​​i know they're not charmable, and that they kill each other when they explode ( wich is weird imo )

Thanks a lot.
    Hera vengeance warrior death explosive damage does 300% there attack damage

Leave a comment:

• Azralith
    started a topic Hera vengeance warrior

Hera vengeance warrior

Hello, I'm trying Hera's monument with her environment and I noticed her monument does a lot of damage.

I wanted to understand precisely how do they work ? How do I know how much their explosives damage does ? Is it based on their health ? Damage ?
    Currently I have it surrounded by 2 blue houses, 2 purple, 2 black and then all pink.
    I will soon buy another god, is hermes houses any good with them ?

I want as much information as you can give me about them.
    ​​​​​i know they're not charmable, and that they kill each other when they explode ( wich is weird imo )

Thanks a lot.
Working...
X