Best Environment in Underworld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Environment in Underworld

I’ve seen a lot of cool bases with each different environments in the Underworld. Let’s talk about them and discuss strategies and synergies with them. I’ve been using Megaera’s poison environment which give the poison towers a TON of range and they wipe out assisters and hades skeletons as well as charon shades like it’s nothing!

I have not sure but I think Alecto and Tisiphone might be the best 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluddv View Post
      I’ve seen a lot of cool bases with each different environments in the Underworld. Let’s talk about them and discuss strategies and synergies with them. I’ve been using Megaera’s poison environment which give the poison towers a TON of range and they wipe out assisters and hades skeletons as well as charon shades like it’s nothing!
      Alecto! THE MOST OP BIOME! WHEN SOMEONE ATTACKS YOU THEY WILL ALREADY KNOW THEIR FATE

Comment

Originally posted by Destruction View Post

Alecto! THE MOST OP BIOME! WHEN SOMEONE ATTACKS YOU THEY WILL ALREADY KNOW THEIR FATE
        Tisiphone popular too tho.

Comment

I think each of the three Furies have the best biomes, depending on what you like them to do. Tisiphone overcomes the only real flaw of the ice tower being its short range and is especially potent if it can get a god. Megaera is perfect for neutralising the threat of troops, full stop. Alecto will just burn anything that comes remotely near the fire towers.

It just depends on what you like and what you need. Look over your defences and see what enemies do to beat you.

Comment

I think we covered this in different post, but I personally think Alecto and Tisiphone environments are way too OP. To the point they may need to be considered for some nerf in upcoming updates.

Comment

Working...
            X