Reanimation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reanimation

Is there a point to having reanimation over 100%? I have a lot of hades houses around my barracks and my reanimation % is closer to 300% than 100%. Is that a waste? Will 3 troops reanimate when 1 dies? Or just 1? Was thinking if it was a waste I could change some to Aphrodite or Ares houses. Thanks.

Here is what happens with a skeleton with reanimation of 150%
    - This skeleton dies, always comes back to life, new skeleton has reanimation chance of 50%
    - New skeleton dies, has a 50% chance of coming back to life

leroy

Comment

oh ok so when a troop that has like 150% dies, it becomes a skeleton with 50% reanimation/resurrection chance. correct? if so, then that would mean that a soldier with 500% reanimation is going to reanimate 5 times? If that's possible?

Comment

Originally posted by Athene View Post
        oh ok so when a troop that has like 150% dies, it becomes a skeleton with 50% reanimation/resurrection chance. correct? if so, then that would mean that a soldier with 500% reanimation is going to reanimate 5 times? If that's possible?
        You got it. If you have many Hades houses on an Ares monument, you can watch the replay and easily observe them coming back over and over.
        Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! Whiners need not apply.

Comment

once i got my reanimate to 1100 percent and the troop reanimated 11 times i can post it on yt

Comment

Thanks! Very helpful information!

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post
              Here is what happens with a skeleton with reanimation of 150%
              - This skeleton dies, always comes back to life, new skeleton has reanimation chance of 50%
              - New skeleton dies, has a 50% chance of coming back to life

leroy
              Is that overpowered or nah?

Comment

Originally posted by rockycanyons View Post

Is that overpowered or nah?
                You tell me!

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post

You tell me!

leroy
                  I mean. If you have like all hades houses in between every tower/academy/archery and Hades is the only temple you have there I mean it's kinda gets overpowered. IMO. I mean. Am I wrong? You have like let's see 2 barracks and archery in between each house that kinda causes it to get overpowered right? Especially if it's a maxed house. That for sure. But then it would be easy for Posideon's octopus to get rid of the Hades temple so I mean it's kinda balanced.
                  Last edited by rockycanyons; December 14, 2020, 02:30 PM. Reason: fixed Capalitzation

Comment

I don't blink at Hades house/environment/temple/monument. If you're dedicated to slow push I could see reanimate being a problem, otherwise I'd even put it below Hera and Aphro

Comment

We do keep an eye on how many houses exist of every type at every level of the game. There are certainly some that are more popular than others. What and how many players buy is a pretty good generalization as to the relative strength of each house. We've had to boost the Hades house several times in the past to make them more appealing to players because historically it has been the least popular! I would have to check where it stands now though, I'm pretty sure it has closed the gap some.

leroy

Comment

Hades temple goes 2 hit with my Ares hehe

Comment

Working...
                        X