Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which god to get next?

Hi guys,
    I'm lvl 44 and saving up for my next god, which will be unlocked once I get to lvl 50. I have the following gods with me:
    Zeus Chain Lightning Lightning Storm
    Athena Summon Hoplites Aegis
    Poseidon Water Blast Tidal Wave Kraken
    Hera Absorbing Strike Revenge Wrath
    Ares Whirlwind Battle Charge
    I am deciding between Apollo and Artemis. I would appreciate some advice from other players. My plan is to get one of them, then Hermes, then Hades, then the other one, lastly Aphrodite.

I would suggest Artemis if you feel you need more help on offense, Apollo if you feel your city defenses are lacking...the healing is great on that

Comment

Well, I usually fight about an average of 9 battles a day, 4 normal battles, 1 revenge, 4 daily challenge. Out of these battles, I win an average of 1-2 normal battles, most of the time win revenge and win the first 3 rounds for daily challenge and get stuck at the next one. For defence, it's about a 1 in 5 win and the other 4 lose. So its a lose-lose. Hard to decide with both in need.

Comment

I'd suggest neither, actually. We pretty much have the same line up, with Zeus, Poseidon, Hera, Ares and Athena. I've got Artemis as my 6th god, and I barely used her in fights, as I couldn't justify using her before the others, and the fight's usually manageable without her, or it's already done even with her presence.

I'd suggest getting Hermes as 6th, or Hades, then push Artemis back to 7th. Hermes allows you to push with him, Zeus, Ares, Poseidon, and Athena, regroup, then sllow push with Artemis, Hera, him, and Poseidon and Athena if they're still alive. Hades... Idk, haha but useful for assisting.

Comment

The Olympians I'd suggest you get Apollo as next God, as his houses and temples are OP when used tactically on bases, and the temple gonna do a number keeping your hero alive too....
          I have purchased artemis, and offensively I only use her Long Shot for popping holes in bases to drop other gods and then I let her die....(Many use her as the key member for their Slow Pushes, but I'm saying what I do)
          Apollo on the other hand, is almost like a second life for your gods with his Healing Light, and bashes out decent hits when in a clutch situation.... His first ability is good for instant linear damage while second one amplifies the damage he does with his arrows and gives his attacks an fiery AOE splash damage boost.

Comment

Well, based on what you guys have said, I think I'll change it to Apollo or Hermes. It seems like Artemis isn't of much use in battle, she dies fast and her Long Shot is the only move you use for her, unless you've got hawk storm and manage enough time for spread shot to kill approaching enemies. Right now, I still go with temples and then bring it down, I don't go and take down defense first. Two things good about Hermes is he can destroy low health temples with dash, and his haste makes the gods faster(the gods move awfully slow). But Apollo can help in Defense, with his healing(if you upgrade it enough), and I'd say Flaming Arrows is awesome, but I don't see much use in the line of flame one, and the healing one is nice too. Both gods all die fast too. So well, still stuck.

Comment

I think I'll get Apollo. His temple, Flaming Arrows, and Healing Light are awesome and I can use them frequently. However, for Hermes, his Dash, Haste, and Regroup are all awesome, but I won't use Regroup that frequently.

Comment

Originally posted by The Olympians View Post
                I think I'll get Apollo. His temple, Flaming Arrows, and Healing Light are awesome and I can use them frequently. However, for Hermes, his Dash, Haste, and Regroup are all awesome, but I won't use Regroup that frequently.
                For me Dash, is the worst 1st power of any given god, and it is not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by Nod View Post

Why do you say so?

Comment

Originally posted by Nod View Post

Tend to agree, especially when the rest of the gods move on. He returns to where he started...in the middle of the army that’s chasing the others lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Olympians View Post

Why do you say so?
                      I don't have Hermes yet, he will be my 10th.

But I have a lot of experience on playing Hermes due to the Weekly challenges.

Regroup and Haste are awesome.

But Dash is almost useless. Most Mono players agree with me.

With max Dash lvl 70 you can't even take down a lvl 37 temple, with 4 dashes

Comment

Originally posted by Hossenpheffer View Post

Tend to agree, especially when the rest of the gods move on. He returns to where he started...in the middle of the army that’s chasing the others lol
                        I don't have Hermes yet, he will be my 10th.

But I have a lot of experience on playing Hermes due to the Weekly challenges.

Regroup and Haste are awesome.

But Dash is almost useless. Most Mono players agree with me.

With max Dash lvl 70 you can't even take down a lvl 37 temple, with 4 dashes

Comment

Guys I play only easy battles and win all. But when I play normal battles I lose 3 and win one. So tell me about the strategy u guys use. I first destroy academy and Archer ranges then I destroy the temples so this strategy is good or bad ? I have my mini and looking for 4th and 5th god so what to buy for 4th and 5th place. I have Zeus and Hera and Athena in my mini tell me 4th and 5th. Also tell me about first 5 God's to buy in Underworld. When I reach level 25.

Comment

Originally posted by Indian View Post
                            Guys I play only easy battles and win all. But when I play normal battles I lose 3 and win one. So tell me about the strategy u guys use. I first destroy academy and Archer ranges then I destroy the temples so this strategy is good or bad ? I have my mini and looking for 4th and 5th god so what to buy for 4th and 5th place. I have Zeus and Hera and Athena in my mini tell me 4th and 5th. Also tell me about first 5 God's to buy in Underworld. When I reach level 25.
                            Bro you gotta use Artemis patron she op.

Comment

Originally posted by Indian View Post
                              Guys I play only easy battles and win all. But when I play normal battles I lose 3 and win one.
                              Strategy/patron selection aside, what you describe here kind of makes sense. When you win on an easy, you'll get somewhere between 3-7 trophies whereas winning on normal yields 11-17 trophies. Trophies feed the matching system. If you were to win a few consecutive normal attacks, the difficulty would scale/increase in a more noticeable way than compared to a few consecutive easy matches. But if you win a lot of easy matches consecutively, even the "easy" selection will match you up with a challenging opponent.

Comment

Working...
                              X