8th God

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aditya Atre View Post
    Ohh yes the Kraken! But its at level 85......😢😥 Gotta wait too long....
    Another question, I just plan to use 12 Poseidon houses around his temple.....Is it still worth buying his environment?
    Every environment is worth buying! And every skin also!

leroy

Comment

Another question, I just plan to use 12 Poseidon houses around his temple.....Is it still worth buying his environment?
      Although what leroy said is true, I would say there are other environments that might be more worth buying if you are planning on using it just to strengthen the shield around Poseidon Temple.

Comment

What environment are you using? What other ones do you have? I build a lot of cities, and must admit since the nerf update I rarely use the Poseidon one. When they overnerfed Athena, they hit Poseidon and Zeus as well.

Comment

Haha that was some good advice from leroy! Yeah Markers thats exactly what I'd thought mate!
          Hossenpheffer i only have the Zeus environment So tell me what you have in mind...
          Also another thing worth noting is that I also only have Hera houses around her temple and the same for Apollo and Athena! I know its not the most ideal setup but works quite surpisingly well for me....
          So i have like total 68 houses on my base atm, 12 Athena, 12 Apollo, 15 Hera, and others are Zeus, Ares and Artemis....Just thould should tell you this incase it affected what environment would be best for me.....

Comment

I’m currently using Zeus as well. I have them all, and use some more and some less. The problem is with all the nerds in the last year It doesn’t matter that much anymore. My reason on Zeus is actually for the monument buff. My cities do well against every style except slow push, which b4 the hero’s no cities did well against. Buffing the monument helped some, only thing that would hit Artemis way back there, and kept the armies in check too. As to the houses, I have actually found that spreading your defensive temples to the edges, and concentrating your offensive ones as the inner ones is helpful. Spread the houses among all the temples. I have 2 apollo, Athena, Poseidon and Hera houses on every temple, and then 2 extra Athena on Athena, 2 extra Apollo on Apollo, same with Hera and Poseidon. I’m aa the hossenpheffer in shock n awe if you want to look at it. We are #22 or #23 alliance on the top list, so you can visit and see if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post

Every environment is worth buying! And every skin also!

leroy
              Great advice...for people spending a lot of cash lol. The massive cut to ambrosia rewards really hurts the casual people tho, and the spenders already have everything they want, so this actually mostly hinders the up-and-coming generation

Comment

Yeah true! I just use Artemis to long shot a hole in the base, then drop Hera with absorb and athena with aegis and inspiration, then Zeus with slowtime, and ares with bloodlust and then wrath... I guess that gave you a pretty good idea of my attack style....
                Now im torn between Poseidon and Hermes
                Imo if understand correctly you like burst attacks. Poseidon will be safer choice than Hermes as he is much less vulnerable than Hermes . His water blast does wonders . Hermes is good too but you need to practise much more to get the maximum out of him. Also he is pretty fragile and we must keep a constant eye on him. So on the safe side go with Poseidon and dont worry about getting to level 85 , with the addition of Poseidon your battles will be easier to win and daily challanges will be much more fun .
                You can boost your earnings there with the use of some gems and this way you would be able to accumulate gold to level up much faster .
                As far as buying your first environment, my suggestion would be dont rush on it . Wait and see how Heroes will finally react in each environment. Zeus environment as default is pretty decent one . Apart from Zeus , Poseidon environment is the only one that i have activated in all my accounts but I can't say that it was wise on me to do so or that is the most efficient one . As Hossenpheffer said it used to be much more effective , but clearly not anymore . If i were you i would have used 50.000 ambrosia to get the third slot , keep the third slot always empty and have fun redesigning your base wiyh Zeus env on your second slot, redesign a new base will be probably much more effective than just acquiring a different env.
                Btw feel free to pay us a visit , anytime, in OUTLAWS if in the future you feel that you have any doupts or need any specific game advice etc 🙂.
                Game Over

Comment

Originally posted by Hossenpheffer View Post
                  I’m currently using Zeus as well. I have them all, and use some more and some less. The problem is with all the nerds in the last year It doesn’t matter that much anymore. My reason on Zeus is actually for the monument buff. My cities do well against every style except slow push, which b4 the hero’s no cities did well against. Buffing the monument helped some, only thing that would hit Artemis way back there, and kept the armies in check too. As to the houses, I have actually found that spreading your defensive temples to the edges, and concentrating your offensive ones as the inner ones is helpful. Spread the houses among all the temples. I have 2 apollo, Athena, Poseidon and Hera houses on every temple, and then 2 extra Athena on Athena, 2 extra Apollo on Apollo, same with Hera and Poseidon. I’m aa the hossenpheffer in shock n awe if you want to look at it. We are #22 or #23 alliance on the top list, so you can visit and see if you want.
                  Nicely put 🙂👍🏻👍🏻
                  Game Over

Comment

Originally posted by DM View Post

Imo if understand correctly you like burst attacks. Poseidon will be safer choice than Hermes as he is much less vulnerable than Hermes . His water blast does wonders . Hermes is good too but you need to practise much more to get the maximum out of him. Also he is pretty fragile and we must keep a constant eye on him. So on the safe side go with Poseidon and dont worry about getting to level 85 , with the addition of Poseidon your battles will be easier to win and daily challanges will be much more fun .
                    You can boost your earnings there with the use of some gems and this way you would be able to accumulate gold to level up much faster .
                    As far as buying your first environment, my suggestion would be dont rush on it . Wait and see how Heroes will finally react in each environment. Zeus environment as default is pretty decent one . Apart from Zeus , Poseidon environment is the only one that i have activated in all my accounts but I can't say that it was wise on me to do so or that is the most efficient one . As Hossenpheffer said it used to be much more effective , but clearly not anymore . If i were you i would have used 50.000 ambrosia to get the third slot , keep the third slot always empty and have fun redesigning your base wiyh Zeus env on your second slot, redesign a new base will be probably much more effective than just acquiring a different env.
                    Btw feel free to pay us a visit , anytime, in OUTLAWS if in the future you feel that you have any doupts or need any specific game advice etc 🙂.
                    I totally agree that you will probably be happy with Poseidon. As DM and I have said Hermès takes a LOT of practice and babysitting, he’s a buffer to the others, not a direct power in his own right. OTOH I had kinda gotten bored of the game before he came out. I was level 89 and 99% when he was released, and had been saving for aphro at the time. Got him instead lol, and he totally reenergized me and my love of GoO. Still feel like the most pure fun was the 60’s thru low 80’s tho

Comment

Originally posted by Hossenpheffer View Post

What environment are you using? What other ones do you have? I build a lot of cities, and must admit since the nerf update I rarely use the Poseidon one. When they overnerfed Athena, they hit Poseidon and Zeus as well.
                      I have all of the environments except Hermes and every night before bed I rotate through them... my most successful bases are my Hades and (surprisingly to me) my Ares base.

Poseidon environment is good but if you are only using the houses to buff itself then there is no point. I attack bases all the time when the main bubble is on itself and there are only houses around itself. I leave it to last because it is posing no threat. There's no global buff it literally is just a big thing that I have to defeat that does nothing. Use the main temple buff on something else like your most used temple, or putting it on your environment temple then atattackerstackers will be forced to consider attacking it first, or be slowed down if they ignore it.

Likewise for the environment, if you only plan to use the houses to surround the temple itself I would suggest getting a different one. You get a bonus from the environment so try to favour whatever you choose as your environment and use them more regularly.
                      "Legion of Tartarus". They're so hot right now

Comment

Yea I'll try to check your base out hoff bro..... And I'll join outlaws if i can so you can see my base too!
                        Im changing my base a bit too.... As yall said, offensive temples on inside, defensive on the outside

Comment

Working...
                        X