Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best third ultimate power and 6th god

Hi,

I'm already at lvl 49 with Poseidon (Kraken), Hera (Wrath), Athena, Ares and Zeus. Btw, I chose Hera as my patron god and I improved her health, reflect and absorb a bit, I don't know if I'm playing it right.
    Anyway, I'm wondering which should be my next ultimate power.

To make the right choice, i was wondering ... does athena's inspiration buff the strength of kraken and wrath ? Does the inner strength of the gods buff their own ultimate power ?
    I've seen other posts about it but it was years ago and things might have change, like the power of slow time for instance.

I already have 5mil gold but I heard that the 6th god costs around 15mil gold, should I try to save money or buy one or two ultimates power before that ?

Thanks for your advices and see you of the battlefield guys !

Takumi86

Can't go too wrong with any ultimates, but Slow Time is usually underrated by players until they actually get it and see how much it helps. Insipration would likely be huge for you though based on your existing ultimates though. Inspiration buffs Wrath and also buffs the Kraken is Poseidon is within the Inspiration circle at the time the Kraken is summoned. Manage to Inspire both your Wrath and Kraken and there will probably be no base left (At least until your trophies go up).

Only certain moves get benefit from a god's strength. Bloodlust is arguably the only Ultimate though (when not charging or spinning). Strength would also affect any ability that has a strength addition on it (Water Blast, Absorbing Strike, Flaming Arrows, and you could probably also count Spread Shot and Haste as well).

6th God was 12mil, but I don't know if any costs have changed. Should have started saving earlier, but I think your next ultimates are only 4m and 6m. I'd go for the one since you can afford it immediately. That should help you take bigger bases and get more loot faster to afford either the 6m ultimate or 12m (or whatever it is) god :-D
    Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! Whiners need not apply.

Comment

Alright great ! I think i'll choose inspiration and practice the combo with wrath and kraken, maybe use Zeus to break a tower and sneak athena and hera there.

Thanks for all your explanations !
      I'll buy one right away and then I'll see how fast I can earn gold to get either the 4th ultimate or 6th god

Comment

Since you have kraken and wrath, Inspiration is really good. An inspired karken is capable of taking out a temple, and boosting wrath with inspiration is a common part of strat.

Comment

oh? normally, since I am level 69, I first deploy hera, use wrath, then deploy athena, poseidon, artemis, and hades, and use zeus as backup. All my gods except zeus have their ultimates.

Comment

Originally posted by Athene View Post
            oh? normally, since I am level 69, I first deploy hera, use wrath, then deploy athena, poseidon, artemis, and hades, and use zeus as backup. All my gods except zeus have their ultimates.
            Zeus slow time is the most useful thing about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Athene View Post
              Why not deploy Hera and Athena and blow up the area with an inspired wrath? That's a commonly used strat

Comment

Originally posted by Seaweed View Post

More like the only useful one, except for in weeklys when it's boosted.

Comment

Originally posted by Orion View Post

Why not deploy Hera and Athena and blow up the area with an inspired wrath? That's a commonly used strat
                  Base pop strategy is way weaker than how it use to be.

Comment

Totally. Chain lightening is nice with the recharge time, but lightening storm is just horrible. Needs a damage buff or better area damage to deal with troops.

Comment

Originally posted by SirZeldasu View Post

Totally. Chain lightening is nice with the recharge time, but lightening storm is just horrible. Needs a damage buff or better area damage to deal with troops.
                      Lightning storm is pretty balance in my opinion as it often destroy a temple after he dies

Comment

Lightning storm is pretty balance in my opinion as it often destroy a temple after he dies
                        I find it absolutely useless in most instances, doesn't do enough damage for me as a level 85. The temples just eat it up, and I don't need it to take out towers.

Comment

I find it absolutely useless in most instances, doesn't do enough damage for me as a level 85. The temples just eat it up, and I don't need it to take out towers.
                          Lightning storm is best at destroying houses around temples.

Comment

Lightning storm is best at destroying houses around temples.
                            The thing is that I run the Athena shield overrun, which has Artemis' multishot taking out the houses and towers. Zeus is one of my last three gods used to pick off any remaining temples. At this point the base has been run through with Inspiration boosted Kraken, multishot, fireshot, Cerberus, and everything else. Most houses are gone, and I just need to deal with temples and troops. Thus I prefer chain lightening, though I will try using lightning storm if I really need it to finish something off.

Comment

The thing is that I run the Athena shield overrun, which has Artemis' multishot taking out the houses and towers. Zeus is one of my last three gods used to pick off any remaining temples. At this point the base has been run through with Inspiration boosted Kraken, multishot, fireshot, Cerberus, and everything else. Most houses are gone, and I just need to deal with temples and troops. Thus I prefer chain lightening, though I will try using lightning storm if I really need it to finish something off.
                              When you start using the 2 wave slow push, you will find Zeus very useful with destroying houses with lightning storm.

Comment

Working...
                              X