Lol kid.. i play many accs, from 100 to 150
      Is 1 of them by chance Leo at level 110? Good try earlier if so

Comment

Originally posted by Hossenpheffer View Post
        Is 1 of them by chance Leo at level 110? Good try earlier if so
        Nope, that’s not me. The only acc named leo I have it’s the 127 one 😄

Comment

A couple of principals.

1. Sync buildings that will gain the most from houses. An Archimedes tower has 1000 range, a Greek Fire tower has 450 range. With a 10% range boost from Artemis house, the Archemedes tower will gain 100 range, the Greek tower will gain 45 range. So you gain more by boosting the Archemedes tower with Artemis. The same principal applies with other houses. Higher damage towers gain a bigger boost by Ares house, more HP means a bigger bubble from Poseidon.

2. Consider ways that your monuments work with houses. I have seen so many bases where they spread out the temples and match each monument with the corresponding temple. Aphrodite monuments are not affected by Aphrodite houses. Neither is the Hades monument with Hades houses. Mix and match them and find what works best.

3. Mix up the towers and look at what works well together. Its not use putting a bunch of Ballista towers near each other if Athena spawns Hoplites. Use a Cyclops or Greek tower to take out the front line of minions and give the ballista towers a clear shot at the gods.

4. Spread out your base. It looks weaker, but it takes longer for your enemies as they have to walk around it all, it negates Hera's Wrath, and minimises the damage that can be done in Zeus's slow time. Don't put your most important temples in the same place so it forces your attacker to make a tough decision on where to go first.
          "Legion of Tartarus". They're so hot right now

Comment

Originally posted by Fanusen View Post

So, something that I do apparently offends your sensibilities. Who cares, get over it. Not everyone is going to play the game exactly like you do, and that doesn’t mean that they are doing anything “wrong”.

I was only trying to offer help to someone who had asked for help.
            It's not wrong it's just stealing someone else's base

Comment

Originally posted by Reyna View Post

It's not wrong it's just stealing someone else's base
              Yep theft of intellectual property. As well as being a really douchebag thing to do, it lowers the original by giving people lots of practice on that model. There’s a few bases out there with 4-10 people using them, I sleepwalk thru them now they’re so easy. And I call out copycats for the world to see, in writing on my bases sometimes. Hope it pisses them off. Seen an alliance leader quit seconds after he saw his name on my base, to avoid embarrassment in front of his people.
              Last edited by Hossenpheffer; July 7, 2020, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Hossenpheffer it ain't working. I've run into 3 copies of yours lately. 2 were exact copies and 1 was layout copy with Hades environment.

Comment

Working...
                X