Spartan Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spartan Area

From Aegis: You can customize the area that Spartans will defend. Choose between a small, medium, or large patrol radius, or leave the Area setting off to allow Spartans to travel anywhere on the map.

From Me: It all makes sense except there are two Area circles when you use the Area setting. To me, it seems they patrol the inner circle. What is the outer circle for?
    Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

How do we customize the area btw? I can't find the way to customize it or to leave the Area setting off entirely.

Comment

Area has 4 settings. Small, Medium, Large, and Off. Just keep clicking Area to cycle through them.
      Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post
        Area has 4 settings. Small, Medium, Large, and Off. Just keep clicking Area to cycle through them.
        Oh right, thanks Fritz.

Comment

The inner Spartan ring (Red) is a patrol area where Spartans will attack anything that enters this area.
          The outer ring (Black) is a defensive ring that Spartans will continue to attack any target that moves outside of the inner ring after having invaded the Spartan perimeter. Spartans are highly defensive of their zones and will chase after any invading force that breaches that boundary. After an invader moves outside of the outer ring Spartans will resume their patrol of defending the inner ring of their targeted structure.

Comment

Thanks for the info, Castiel! Was it intuitive for everyone else? Am I the only one who didn't get it? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post
              Thanks for the info, Castiel! Was it intuitive for everyone else? Am I the only one who didn't get it? lol

Irk if it’s intuitive, but that was said when Spartans came out, you might have missed. I also put a really small base on my minis and sparred myself when they came out to see if that was true and how exactly Spartans work. After all that’s what’s our minis are for, try new things 😁

Comment

Originally posted by leo View Post

Irk if it’s intuitive, but that was said when Spartans came out, you might have missed. I also put a really small base on my minis and sparred myself when they came out to see if that was true and how exactly Spartans work. After all that’s what’s our minis are for, try new things 😁
                I looked at the page for the April Update and figured I reached the end of the section when the big picture came into view. Scroll a little further, and there's the info. Duh! While I do feel slightly dumber for not having seen it the first time, I can see how the two circles would be difficult to decipher for new players who weren't around when the update came out.

Comment

Working...
                X