Red Tents : Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Tents : Tips

I've learned a few things about Red Tents that some players are missing when assisting others in defense.

#1. Until the Kracken has been defeated, place tents OUTSIDE of the city, away from buildings.
    #2. While there are no gods in play, tents don't produce any units. (switch to something else)
    #3. When there are opponents assisting your enemy, they can target your red tents. To make it harder for them, don't place tents close to each other. This increases the time it takes them to destroy your tents. (walking distance)
    #4. Tents can be used as distractions. Place one BEHIND gods (where they just attacked) as bait. They might send one God to destroy it. In close calls, that few seconds shaved off the time could be the difference between a loss and a win.
    #5. Aphrodite may seem to disrupt the strategy of red tents, but because the troops trickle out, tents can incline your opponent to continue to use the "charm troops" ability with minimal effect. Charmed buildings/towers are much worse than a few charmed troops....in my opinion.
    ​​​​​​​#6. When it's feasible, place tents BEHIND the tops of monuments. This conceals them almost entirely in some cases. Aphrodite's monument has a pink heart that is perfect for hiding behind!.... There has to be a clear area (No buildings/towers) to place them behind. Also, in environments that have lots of trees, tents can be concealed by placing them in the trees. This is a little more tricky and doesn't always work well...but it's a good idea.

2. It's still a good idea to build up tents when no gods are on the field, but only in an Athena environment, cause they stay up twice as long, and once you have 5 or more tents standing, the troops are noticeable, also a good idea to build tents on the borders during slow time, as once slow time ends, they crowd the gods very quickly.

3. When there are attack assisters, build troops on borders, and back them up with hera warriors, zap and fish, to take out troops coming at the tents, and allowing def troops to crowd the gods faster, also keep the tents behind the gods, so they aren't as effective with moving forward on the base, as they have to keep defending behind.

Comment

Thanks for numbering your tips.
      I nearly got lost....😄

Comment

Originally posted by DillyDilly View Post
        I nearly got lost....😄
        He was responding / adding to your points 2 and 3.
        Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

Originally posted by DillyDilly View Post
          I nearly got lost....😄
          Are you found yet?

Comment

Originally posted by NalzN View Post

Are you found yet?
            No, but I'm afraid to go passed my beltline.

Comment

Lol, I'm afraid now too!

Comment

Working...
              X